Thread: Bring back the County Fair

Bring back the County Fair

Please bring back the county fair in Farm Story 2. I appreciate all the games and the events you have been creating, thank you. I miss the County Fair! I liked making items and filling the daily and weekly orders to win prizes. please think about returning to holding the Fair events once or twice a year.

Grand Emperor
    I second this. I missed County Fairs too. Maybe the team can give us one or two fairs in place of the leaderboards.

So glad that you posted this suggestion. I've been waiting for someone to post this for ages. Sent in this suggestion.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! What would be equally acceptable is giving us that space for our farms. I need more room!

Yeah I agree.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

And if you do make sure it's accessible on Android....we miss out on so many cool features.

Rhino Keeper
    I prefer the room back but either do something with it that we can interact with or give us the space. It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to expand my farm.

Would like to see county fair back as well. It would be fun for a change. Also can anybody tell me what animal I can put in a swimming pool ? Lol. I’m so bad at figuring things out