Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Champion dragon

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Neo Glasswing and Neo Valiant are not craftable.
    YES they are, says craftable 1600 Essence right in my codex. If you have them already you can’t see that they’re craftable. However I don’t have them yet and it says that I can craft them as soon as I have the essence. I got 1144 Essence so it’s not long until I get my glasswing dragon!
    Last edited by AraRaider; 06-09-19 at 10:05 AM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    YES they are, says craftable 1600 Essence right in my codex. If you have them already you can’t see that they’re craftable. However I don’t have them yet and it says that I can craft them as soon as I have the essence. I got 1144 Essence so it’s not long until I get my glasswing dragon!
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but Glasswing is not the same as Neo Glasswing, and Valiant is not the same as Neo Valiant.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but Glasswing is not the same as Neo Glasswing, and Valiant is not the same as Neo Valiant.

Lol I was gonna ask what you were talking about and then I realize I mis-read your message lol. I thought your post said both glasswing and Neo glasswing aren’t craftable. Because I went to look them up in the codex and saw I could craft the glasswing so thought the others were craftable too. Didn’t know that you couldn’t craft all the neo‘s. I know that glasswing and Neo glasswing aren’t the same dragon they look entirely different. That sucks you can‘t Craft neo‘s , but it‘s fine anyways because glasswing has the same stats anyways and plus it’s name constantly comes up in the battle calculator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA7695A3-F219-4C33-BD33-528BA0F00033.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	52029  
    Last edited by AraRaider; 06-09-19 at 02:20 PM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123