Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Champion dragon

Rhino Keeper
    There is also 4 champion dragons in the market too. 3 are purchase only and 1 valiant can be breed

Fashion Designer
    Yeah it used to be getting champs was reasonable with tournaments but it is rare now.

To me the top battle champ is Glasswing, nothing else is even close.

Then below Glasswing I would rate these-

Wardrum
    Moonrise
    Dread Captain
    Mithril
    Amazon
    Harmony
    Strength
    NeoGlasswing

Tribal, Unruly, Cleric, Daywing, Huntress are good in spots but the top 3 listed are very solid quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Yeah it used to be getting champs was reasonable with tournaments but it is rare now.

To me the top battle champ is Glasswing, nothing else is even close.

Then below Glasswing I would rate these-

Wardrum
    Moonrise
    Dread Captain
    Mithril
    Amazon
    Harmony
    Strength
    NeoGlasswing

Tribal, Unruly, Cleric, Daywing, Huntress are good in spots but the top 3 listed are very solid quite often.

Oooooh that makes me REALLY Glad that just bought wardrum dragon when it was on sale in the last sale. I’m current levelling him up. He’s my first ever champion dragon and I am saving Essence for Glasswing because I have seen Glasswing’s name come up CONSTANTLY on the battle arena calculator for a good match against enemy dragons and she’s absolutely BEAUTIFUL to boot! I love glasswing I can’t wait to get her! i’m Currently trying for more diamond duplicates to trade Essence for glasswing and more champions after that. I actually made a list of champion dragons I loved the look of and Moonrise was on it I’m glad to see you have it in your top list. I will look up the other dragons though I don’t like the look of strength dragon at all...he’s very ugly no offence to anyone that likes him I just don’t like his arms at all either.

Does anyone have any other good recommendations? Is alpha dark one good?

Hey guys, this is my top favorite list of champion dragons to save Essence for! these are all ones I looked st that I liked the best and thought they looked the coolest/prettiest. I am going for glasswing first and currently have 730 Essence once my diamond dragon finished trading away! The only champion dragon I have so far is my wardrum that I recently got on sale.

CHAMPION DRAGONS TO SAVE FOR:
    Glasswing 1600 Essence 1st
    The dark one 1600 Essence
    Neo Glasswing 1600 Essence
    Alpha Dark one 1600 Essence
    Moonrise 1600 Essence
    Daywing 1600 Essence
    Neo valiant 1600 Essence
    Light mother 1600 Essence

Those are all ultra rares, does anyone have any really good looking super rare champion names that I should save for? Way back when I originally started playing DS I wasn’t good at the battle arena so I never learned how to fight well and never bother but since I got my new iPhone and came back I’m deeply regretting that because now I am winning all the tournaments with a little gold when I get stuck if wardrum can't Help me!
    Last edited by AraRaider; 06-04-19 at 05:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    so my only two good fighting dragons are lvl 15 warrior princess and lvl 15 diamond (i am hatching an infinity, but that will obviously be awhile before i can get her to lvl 15). i have over 1700 essence. so i can craft anything. i have 3 GPD so i'm trying to figure out what to craft. i feel like i should have another pure champion. i've been reading through what you all have written & i think battleseed might be my best bet. super rare w/ fairly low food requirements (which i am still fairly new so important). i was thinking of crafting him during LB so that the food & evolving will help out
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I'm still going to say Gilded Knight. He's only a rare, s o only 400 Essence to craft, and he is my best fighter, period, along with Dark Omen. And I think he's one of the better looking champion dragons. A lot of the Champions are kind of ugly to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Hey guys, this is my top favorite list of champion dragons to save Essence for! these are all ones I looked st that I liked the best and thought they looked the coolest/prettiest. I am going for glasswing first and currently have 730 Essence once my diamond dragon finished trading away! The only champion dragon I have so far is my wardrum that I recently got on sale.

Moonrise 1600 Essence
    Daywing 1600 Essence
    Neo valiant 1600 Essence

Those are all ultra rares, does anyone have any really good looking super rare champion names that I should save for? Way back when I originally started playing DS I wasn’t good at the battle arena so I never learned how to fight well and never bother but since I got my new iPhone and came back I’m deeply regretting that because now I am winning all the tournaments with a little gold when I get stuck if wardrum can't Help me!
    Neo Glasswing and Neo Valiant are not craftable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post

Moonrise 1600 Essence
    Daywing 1600 Essence
    Neo valiant 1600 Essence

Those are all ultra rares, does anyone have any really good looking super rare champion names that I should save for? Way back when I originally started playing DS I wasn?t good at the battle arena so I never learned how to fight well and never bother but since I got my new iPhone and came back I?m deeply regretting that because now I am winning all the tournaments with a little gold when I get stuck if wardrum can't Help me!
    I place a SR Champion above Glasswing in priority.
    Then Glasswing,
    Valiant & collect all the hybrid Champions which are useful in Bingo.
    The Dark One(TDO) & Alpha Dark One (ado) are seldom used although TDO really look intimidating.

Find the Champion ****er that works for your island. ADIPPS performs worse by a large margin for me vs Dark15, Metal15. Direwolf(Beast) at L9 & L10 needs to win more battles against Champions before being placed as a Champion ****er.

Executive Chef
    My Diamond is definitely more of a lover than a fighter. Lol!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast