Thread: Is this game dead?

Is this game dead?

I noticed that this game hasn't been updated in over a year. Is it dead now? I know new quests constantly appear, and there are SO many of them, but the actual game itself is stagnant. What's going on with it? No updates or anything makes me nervous about spending any money on it. And I'm a beta tester (or something like that) through Google Play so the inactivity in development is really unnerving.

Banned
    You have the loyal fanbase, but it's a lot less than what it used to be. Getting any help from S8 is a absolute joke. If you browse the suggestions forum, next to none are ever implemented. If you get a response at all its usually "will forward the information" and that'll be the last you'll ever hear. S8 is nothing more than a cash grab at this point. And nothing has been updated in a very long time. It's the same events over and over.

Farm Supplier
    I think you’re on to something. I’ve had the same suspicions. Asking for more land expansions - makes me think none are planned.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-06-19 at 10:04 AM. Reason: removed mod action comments
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.