Thread: HELP! Completely screwed myself out of 500 gold & and now I can?t afford ...

HELP! Completely screwed myself out of 500 gold & and now I can?t afford ...

So I did it. I just somehow accidentally screwed myself out of 500 gold for useless silver coins and I call them useless because when you have over 300 million silver coins they become absolutely useless to you. I would NEVER willingly purchase any more silver coins because I need them like I need a hole in the head. Which means I don?t. I dont need them. I had over 750 gold and now only have about 250 which is not enough to finish dragon tales AND buy the 4th and final flower habitat that?s going to be coming out in a few days. I dont even know what I did, pocket purchase carrying my phone in to the bathroom...next thing I look at my iPhone and it says CONGRATS, YOU JUST Bought 10 million coins!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86AA2CD3-49C6-479C-95E7-1A5C728BEC13.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	51914 GOOD JOB pocket texting stupid phone! I JUST WASTED 500 GOLD ON SILVER COINS I DONT EVEN NEED! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D0E28331-931E-438B-B76D-B706FD6071B0.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	192.7 KB 
ID:	51919

Im seriously so upset Im completely devastated and freaking out. I sent in a request for refund ticket but I doubt its going to do me any good its Friday morning and I highly doubt anyone is going to see my ticket for a week or more since it says 5-7 business days. I wish there was a phone number help line I could call because that is so inefficient. The worst part of this all is I am pretty sure I will not be able to buy any more gold to make up for what I got screwed out of. I wish there was a way I could selectively turn off what I didnt want to spend my gold on because I would permanently disable silver coin purchases indefinitely.

What would sincerely help is if dragon story allowed us to have a gold bank so that we could store our gold and save it so that stupid things like this don?t happen ever again...

So guys...what do you think I should miss out on since I?m totally screwed over now, should I miss out on the final piece of my habitat or should I miss out on dragon tales lilac dragon? (I don?t have enough to do both because I needed gold to level up herbaceous dragon to 14 because of the EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY UNFAIR amount of food it requires to level to 14 complete dragon tales. So lilac or habitat?

On the thin shred of possibility that any staff sees this, Can you PLEASE answer my help ticket for me? PLEAe!!! i?m Begging you... Im so upset I was actually
    Crying when it happened because I knew...I was then completely screwed and there’s NOTHING I can do to fix this.

This sucks so much, this silly little game I like to play is one of my fun few escapes and now I cant even escape and have fun here either because now I?m all stressed out got screwed out of 500 gold by my phone

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thanks for making a ticket. You'll get help today before the long weekend.