Thread: Issue with new update

Unhappy Issue with new update

After I updated last night, I realized that since the gifts have been placed in the catalog you have no idea what the total quantity of each gift item is (like how many contrast pumps you have saved up for example) is it just me or this kind of frustrating??

Rhino Keeper
    Never thought about this before.. but I guess it doesn't matter if you can get 20 sets from 20 neighbours a day.
    You could always put them on your tables to see how much and record it onto your own wall if you're counting up how many gifts you've gotten in the day.
    Ragamuffin.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chicarica View Post
    After I updated last night, I realized that since the gifts have been placed in the catalog you have no idea what the total quantity of each gift item is (like how many contrast pumps you have saved up for example) is it just me or this kind of frustrating??
    Their only placed in catalog once accepted, ergo you can simply count them as accepting IE: pumps come in batches of 200 so if you accepted 10 then you have added 2000, and so on. Also it tells you how many are on each table and adds for you as you place them.

Executive Chef
    I can see what chicarica is saying though. It's really just a personal preference. I'm into numbers, so I like seeing the numbers there too. Not that having the number there really does anything special, but it's nice to see the number at a glance without needing to calc it out. I liked the numbers there but I'm not frustrated by it not being there, if that makes sense.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trenae View Post
    I can see what chicarica is saying though. It's really just a personal preference. I'm into numbers, so I like seeing the numbers there too. Not that having the number there really does anything special, but it's nice to see the number at a glance without needing to calc it out. I liked the numbers there but I'm not frustrated by it not being there, if that makes sense.
    I too would like to see the amount, just for a quick reference (it's laziness for me LOL )
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Good to know -- thanks! I'll let the devs know about the numbers.