Thread: a sporadic occurence , no truffels

a sporadic occurence , no truffels

a sporadic occurence, castle story .
    I have a bug. I clicked many times the ponds but no truffel appears. Pls fix this ty.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Storyteller2016 View Post
    a sporadic occurence, castle story .
    I have a bug. I clicked many times the ponds but no truffel appears. Pls fix this ty.
    The ponds are nearly a guaranteed spawn for the beasty called Truffle, so you probably have another monster on your board. Turn on your music and check for sure.

I also cannot spawn a Truffle. I've collected from ponds a few dozen times, and a few of those collections have spawned Dire Boars so I know I don't have another monster on my board, but no Truffle. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, no help.

I did have a huge number of game resets and crashes yesterday when trying to visit community members and neighbors. I remember seeing at least one screen saying that I had managed to unlock some feature, but I don't remember what that feature was. Is it possible that the resets/crashes have made my game think I haven't unlocked Truffle spawning yet?

Is posting here the best way to address a bug, or should I also try to open a case with Storm8 support?

New Resident
    Where is the daily challenge to get the midnight mushrooms????????!!!!!!! Hello!!!!!??? I know I'm not the only one who doesn't have them! GEEZ!!!!

Truffles will not appear from ponds until you have reached step 5 of the event. So besides making sure you don't have a monster on your board, make sure you are on step 5.