View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

3 20.00%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

7 46.67%
  • Q2. I completed individual prizes

2 13.33%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete individual prizes

13 86.67%
  • Q3. I unlocked Community Prizes

13 86.67%
  • Q3. I didn't unlock Community Prizes

1 6.67%
  • Prismatic Sunrise

2 13.33%
  • Prismatic Monument

2 13.33%
  • Birthday Balloons

0 0%
  • Pastelephant

7 46.67%
  • Rock Candy Rhino

8 53.33%
  • Prismatic Unicorn

11 73.33%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Prismatic Unicorn - 2019 May 24 (POLL ADDED)

Except for the final individual prize, everything else is just rehashed from previous events. Looks like I'll be sitting out another event, especially since the Prismatic Unicorn is unattainable without the use of gems. Oh well, it looks like I'll be spending more time in Home Design.

Rhino Keeper
    After having to delete the app, I can?t download it anymore.. the icon dissapeared on my iphone.. its 3 weeks ago or longer.. I dont know if I bother anymore

Dissapointing how these ?19 events turn out

Rhino Keeper
    Non ne conosco il motivo...ma da quando ha avuto inizio questo evento tutte le evoluzioni che faccio mi danno un timer di 6 ore...eppure so per certo che alcune di quelle creature che ho messo in evoluzione hanno solitamente timer superiori alle 10 ore come la paranatra...per fare un esempio. Qualcosa non sta funzionando?🤔

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    After having to delete the app, I can?t download it anymore.. the icon dissapeared on my iphone..
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Non ne conosco il motivo...ma da quando ha avuto inizio questo evento tutte le evoluzioni che faccio mi danno un timer di 6 ore...eppure so per certo che alcune di quelle creature che ho messo in evoluzione hanno solitamente timer superiori alle 10 ore come la paranatra...per fare un esempio. Qualcosa non sta funzionando?��
    Post in the Bugs and Issues forum if you need help or you can approach Support: support form.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Post in the Bugs and Issues forum if you need help or you can approach Support: support form.
    Grazie davvero per l interessamento Rynetory2 😊
    Ho rinunciato da molto tempo ad inviare il modulo di supporto: non posso compilare i campi come mi viene richiesto ...impossibile per me richiedere aiuto in questo modo...Non solo in Fantasy ma anche in farm. Pazienza! Rinuncio ad evolvere le mie creature sin tanto che che sar? in corso questo evento....ma davvero apprezzo immensamente il tuo interessamento 😊

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Grazie davvero per l interessamento Rynetory2 ��
    Ho rinunciato da molto tempo ad inviare il modulo di supporto: non posso compilare i campi come mi viene richiesto ...impossibile per me richiedere aiuto in questo modo...Non solo in Fantasy ma anche in farm. Pazienza! Rinuncio ad evolvere le mie creature sin tanto che che sar? in corso questo evento....ma davvero apprezzo immensamente il tuo interessamento ��
    If you like, feel free to post in the Bugs forum and I'll you further, including your issue of unable to submit support form.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Except for the final individual prize, everything else is just rehashed from previous events. Looks like I'll be sitting out another event, especially since the Prismatic Unicorn is unattainable without the use of gems. Oh well, it looks like I'll be spending more time in Home Design.
    I may not have every top resource but I try very hard and am always at least a few hundred away from the top, finishing prize.
    3 nests, 2 evolves, and the breeding den going like crazy the entire time plus maybe 10/15 gems spent to set things up over night, side goal benefits included and I fall short.
    Is anyone able to complete this event without spending major gems?
    I believe when they had a side food goal it helped quite a bit.
    I keep going to feed the community prizes but it's very disappointing to never reach the end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I may not have every top resource but I try very hard and am always at least a few hundred away from the top, finishing prize.
    3 nests, 2 evolves, and the breeding den going like crazy the entire time plus maybe 10/15 gems spent to set things up over night, side goal benefits included and I fall short.
    I keep going to feed the community prizes but it's very disappointing to never reach the end.
    Nope, I don't believe that there is a way to reach the final prize without using gems to outright buy the remaining points, using gems to speed things up, or buying a "value pack" (value is a very subjective word) to get the extra points. Last time I did use several hundred gems to speed breed for the Prismatic Prancer, and afterwards I felt bad about myself and my poor money management s****s. It was still cheaper than buying the value pack or buying the points with gems, though. I love the hooves on this Unicorn, but I am *not* going to spend that much money/gems again, so my forest will never have this unicorn. C'est la vie, I guess. It's really frustrating when they make it impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hi.

If you can.

Try to have the 4 nests with an egg ready to hatch with the longest counter that you can also the flowers with the animal that lasts the longest and the grangas with the rune prunes, all this you prepare the previous day so that when the event starts you get more than 200 points.

On the first day you will have the first bonus that gives 4 points every 4 hours, place it to collect and fill all the nests (if you do not have or want any of the store buy one of those that are sold with coins) and plant again the farms .

The second day if you have obtained the bonus of the animal you will receive the third prize that gives 16 points every 4 hours, situalo in the forest.

I do it that way and I always spare some time even up to 1 day without spending a single gem.

Prismatic Unicorn.

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prismatic Unicorn Egg.PNG 
Views:	233 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	51957   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prismatic Unicorn.jpg 
Views:	599 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	51958  

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you complete individual prizes?
    3. Did you unlock Community prizes?
    4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast