Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOLVED: Adventure time glitch recipes

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Ah - so four total appliances affected? Top Degree Oven, Valedictorian Stove, Sydney Stove, and Outback Oven?

Trying to get as much info about the situation as I can for the report. Thank you so much for all your help
    Yes, that's what I'm seeing thus far.

Executive Chef
    The problem has been fixed. Got 45 mins for my set of crocodile skewers are done. I hope they count

I?m so sorry I do not know how to include shots of anything! -_-

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished cooking the Crocodile skewers on the first new appliance. Went back to cook more & the recipes are no longer there. All I see are old recipes. This is becoming VERY FRUSTRATING. Every goal has a glitch. What’s going on? PixieGamer can you please check this out and have it fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The problem has been fixed. Got 45 mins for my set of crocodile skewers are done. I hope they count

I tried to cook more of the skewers, the recipe disappeared. H E L P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    Just finished cooking the Crocodile skewers on the first new appliance. Went back to cook more & the recipes are no longer there. All I see are old recipes. This is becoming VERY FRUSTRATING. Every goal has a glitch. What?s going on? PixieGamer can you please check this out and have it fixed.
    Yeah they fixed the issue and you now have to build the Sydney oven to make more. Frustrating but it was fun while lasted

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Mod Note: Currently waiting on official confirmation that the goal has been fixed - but it sounds like things are back to normal in-game? Is anybody still experiencing this bug?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Uh Oh! Same problem, different appliances!

Well, it would appear that the Sydney Stove & Outback Oven and the Barnyard Stove and Oven have this glitch. I usually like to bring out the previous goal ovens to cook recipes while doing the event goals and I noticed that these appliances have the same recipes.

The Sydney Stove and Barnyard Oven have the same recipes:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0330 (1).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	54713Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0331 (1).jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	54714

The Outback Oven and Barnyard Stove have the same recipes:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0332.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	54715Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0333.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	54716

Hopefully, someone will see this, rather than me starting another thread on what seems to be the same issue.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    Well, it would appear that the Sydney Stove & Outback Oven and the Barnyard Stove and Oven have this glitch. I usually like to bring out the previous goal ovens to cook recipes while doing the event goals and I noticed that these appliances have the same recipes.

The Sydney Stove and Barnyard Oven have the same recipes:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0330 (1).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	54713Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0331 (1).jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	54714

The Outback Oven and Barnyard Stove have the same recipes:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0332.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	54715Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0333.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	54716

Hopefully, someone will see this, rather than me starting another thread on what seems to be the same issue.
    This has been an issue since the goal when the Barnyard Ovens were first released. Since it's not been fixed in all this time, I wouldn't hold my breath for quick action on this one.

Original bug thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...recipes-mix-up

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I should have checked there first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12