Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Adventure Time! - 2019 May 23 (15 Days)

I didn?t get the side goal either

Nightclub Owner
    FOR THOSE NOT SEEING THE SIDE GOAL:
    There are two recipes that unlock at levels 40 and 55 in this Side Goal so you would need to be at least level 55 to participate. I've added this info to the first post for easy reference.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I can't cook new recipes on old ovens, but am wondering if we should bother to start this goal.

I donlike the koala bear in the tree, but I can't finish these goals anymore, so I can't get that. I need to see recipes and stuff to see if the early parts of the goal are worth getting into it.

The side goal prize was the prize in the side goal in one of the very recent goals, like 2 or 3 goals back. It's a great side goal prize, but 2 so quickly? I don't know if that's good. ?
    I've got the goal graphic up in the first post with all the photos. Working on the Goal Cards now.

Rhino Keeper
    Thx AnnirasSweets

I'm only at level 35 so that must be te problem

So sad because I really wanted the reward

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Gotta say, I'm not very enthused about this goal The Australia-themed update we got back in 2016 seemed much more inspired - and already debuted a Eucalyptus Koala that seems very similar to one of the prizes we can expect in this goal:

I guess the above would tie in nicely with a zoo theme, which I've seen in restos previously. But it definitely feels like there's a lack of creativity with this goal
    Agree! But I do have a zoo theme in one restaurant, so I'll have to finish the set there. The Joey is good though, since we only had a kangaroo sculpture before.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I already have 3 Blossom Groves!
    At least then you can relax & skip the side goal!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Mod Note

Hi all,

Still waiting on an official confirmation, but from player input it looks like the recipe mixup may have been fixed If you're still experiencing the recipe bug, please post on the ongoing bug thread with your experience (and any screenshots you may have).

Please also keep the discussion here constructive and on-topic - some posts have been moved to the Bugs thread and others have had to be moderated

Thank you,

Mod PG
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

It's fixed. It's too bad that that cherry blossom thing wasn't a mistake! Enough already lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    It's fixed. It's too bad that that cherry blossom thing wasn't a mistake! Enough already lol!!!
    LOL.. ikr..

Rhino Keeper
    Thank You Pixiegamer and AnnirasSweets for all the super information on this goal!
    You are both wonderful Moderators!

I already have 2 Blossom prizes and it's not like I've been playing since the beginning of time. And, are we sure the Koala prize is new? I have a Koala Bear in a tree out in my restaurant right now. I'm Confused?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    I already have 2 Blossom prizes. And, are we sure the Koala prize is new? I have a Koala Bear in a tree out in my restaurant right now. Confused?
    While I'm pretty sure we can all agree it's not at all an original idea for an RS deco, the goal prize is indeed new.

The original Eucalyptus Koala deco from April 2016 is a 2x2 and the new Koala Climber goal prize is a 4x4:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 04-13-2016 D.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	51912Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 05-23-2019 I.PNG 
Views:	39 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	51913

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast