Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Adventure Time! - 2019 May 23 (15 Days)

New Resident
    I gotta say I like the goal .... ah no the bugs

Executive Chef
    Least we will finish the goals quicker lol

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Mod Note

Hi all,

As of this post, there is a bug with the goals wherein the new recipes are appearing on the goal appliances from the last goal, and last goal's recipes are also appearing in the new appliances. This has been flagged over and is currently being investigated. Updates will be posted as they are received, either by me or other mods.

Please continue further bug discussion on the ongoing Bugs & Issues thread, and leave this one for goal-related discussion - it is really helpful for us and staff to report/look into the issue when the discussion is nicely consolidated in one thread, rather than spread across multiple. Bug-related posts that were previously in this thread have been moved to the Bug thread. AnnirasSweets has also posted a link in the first post for easy access.

Thank you,

Mod PG
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thanks for correcting the spelling of the goal title!

I already have 2 blossoms thingy.. gonna skip this side goal too. Such a let down...

I?m level 51 got the goal but not the side goal,please help

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not happy to see the Blossom Grove on offer AGAIN as the Side Goal Prize. It is nice to see the rewards for each Side Goal part has gone up to offer better coins and xps though.
    I already have 3 Blossom Groves!

Rhino Keeper
    I only see one goal?

I unlocked the oven by buying wallpaper and tiles but I'm missing the side goal.

What am I doing wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I already have 3 Blossom Groves!
    I know, right?! And the worst part is they just offered this as a Side Goal Prize on April 2nd... as in last month! There are so many prizes that would've been better, I'm specifically thinking of the items from the Zoo Crate or even the Eucalyptus Koala from the market. *sigh* I guess we're just going to keep getting the same three offers on rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    I only see one goal?

I unlocked the oven by buying wallpaper and tiles but I'm missing the side goal.

What am I doing wrong?
    The 15 Day Goals unlock at level 12 for players but the Side Goals are often a higher level requirement. Give me a moment to check a few things and I'll get back to you with my estimation of level needed to get the current Side Goal.

Fashion Designer
    I donlike the koala bear in the tree, but I can't finish these goals anymore, so I can't get that. I need to see recipes and stuff to see if the early parts of the goal are worth getting into it.

The side goal prize was the prize in the side goal in one of the very recent goals, like 2 or 3 goals back. It's a great side goal prize, but 2 so quickly? I don't know if that's good. ?
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-23-19 at 04:23 PM. Reason: took out non-constructive comments

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast