• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    1st Post-Event Collection from the newly timed 22 Hour Mushroom Fortress: $1,400, 1 Mushroom and a black flag for Simple Feast.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    My timer was 13 hours - maybe it glitched during collection as the loading screen came up mid way.

Can we all post drops for the next couple of days please. Check page 1 for what's already reported though. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    <snip>

I have a question about the daily video's to win free gifts. I couldn't find the answer anywhere on the forum, so I hope you don't mind I'm asking it here.
    Does it matter which prize shows when you look at a video? Do you have a slightly increased chance of getting the shown item, or doesn't it matter at all?
    Welcome to the forum! We are really glad you've found us
    No, it doesn't seem to matter what prize shows on the screen. Majority of the time I get the 'mystery' prize of 1 energy or 1 gem or a stone block or similar. Not sure about if you get a slightly increased chance, but I would imagine there probably isn't much of a correlation. I do like seeing all the little thumbnail pics of our animals and items though. We don't have a video discussion thread; only a bugs thread as they can be problematic from time to time. General game questions can be made in the Help Me thread though if you're looking for a good general option off topic to the event. Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by ralujk View Post
    I got Portia Bella but then logged back in after the event and she was gone and not in my inventory!
    Force close your game and double check she's still missing. If she is, please contact Support who will assist you. She's gone missing in a few games, but she will be returned as you reached 760 mushie crowns.

Rhino Keeper
    My lvl 6 fortress dropped a longsword.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    My fortress dropped the 1400 coins and black flag for light armor.

Rhino Keeper
    Skipped this event all together, minus some midnight mushrooms that I was awarded for neighbor visits. I got one kid from my first mushroom then nothing but paths after. Glad I skipped. From the few post I did see, sounded glitchy

Please where do I find the watch a video icon as I never found one since beginning of the game not even in baron tent!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    She gives 40 Energy, I'd say she is worth it!
    Assuming she continues to give 40 and doesn?t do what the armored dire wolf ended up doing; usually 20 vs the 40 it originally was. I see the Mushroom Fortress increased it?s collection timer. Hopefully this means it will drop great things. My ugly Pilu gave me a gold nugget a couple days ago.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Spirit Wind for the poll you included EVERYTHING. I know I tend to mostly complain but I really appreciate all you and the forum posters who gem ahead and give excellent advice on where to find the things we need for various drops and/ or things we need to collect from like cottages which take 4 hours to be able to collect. Also having everything on the front page is unbelievably helpful.

I know some would like to know in advance if the event is worth doing. I can’t see that happening because it’s supposed to be a “surprise”. They do usually show what their drops are as a preview of the event which can help people decide if they want it. I wish they had more information on items in the Baron’s tent, most of them are only decorations which I have far too many of.