• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Huh, I just opened my second kingdom and, foolish me, I'd let Thurston's gift expire. But I was lucky, I did goal I and got the last child and Truffle. Something I definitely didn't expect. And I got double lucky, in kingdom #1 the same happened.

At least I have that from this event.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Huh, I just opened my second kingdom and, foolish me, I'd let Thurston's gift expire. But I was lucky, I did goal I and got the last child and Truffle. Something I definitely didn't expect. And I got double lucky, in kingdom #1 the same happened.

At least I have that from this event.
    So if we did not get Truffle we have to go groveling via E-Mail to S8 to beg for it???

Does the daily goal 3 stop when you reach the final event goal? I haven't gotten it for two days now but the daily goals 1 and 2 are still appearing. I was waiting for the 3rd daily goal to pop back up before I started visiting community members for the final event goal, but it hasn't come back since I reached this part.

Rhino Keeper
    I am going to try one more time for the turtle. It must be pretty rare drop.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    Does the daily goal 3 stop when you reach the final event goal? I haven't gotten it for two days now but the daily goals 1 and 2 are still appearing. I was waiting for the 3rd daily goal to pop back up before I started visiting community members for the final event goal, but it hasn't come back since I reached this part.
    It was changed a few days ago as goal 3 was the main reason for the glitch. You get 2 mushroom now for completing the fangbeast goal. I'll find that post and add it to page 1.
    (Done)

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're working on fixing the sale, thanks for reporting this!

Also, we removed the third Midnight in the Mushroom Grove goal as some players were experiencing issues with them. Instead we increased the Midnight Mushroom reward of the second goal to 2x from 1x so you can still receive 3x total daily.

Host(ess)
    I give up no turtle here and no Enoki what a waste of gold nuggets. Will go on to other games!

Rhino Keeper
    For the first time in many events, I'm finishing this one. I have Truffle and finished upgrading the fortress. Three more collections and I'm done with the individual prizes. I haven't gotten the turtle yet and am going to try once more. I don't really need what he drops, but he's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Back when we were awarded the Headless Horseman walker, there was a glitch that caused some players to not receive it despite finishing the event. When S8 fixed it, they pushed the walker out to all the accounts which resulted in those of us who already had the walker to then have 2. That's the only walker I leave out full time because I like having both but if you want to only have 1, you simply store it which will get rid of the duplicate.
    Ah! I see! Thank you for that interesting bit of information

I like him too and will be sure not to accidentally uncheck him from the list of visible walkers

Executive Chef
    can we have two polls. one for "things i liked" and one for "things i disliked/didn't get"
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Well Its an ungodly hour in the morning and I decided to collect from the mushroom adventure I stuck to my ***s, kept searching and after a lot of journeys, a hard stare down and me telling off the turtle for his poor attendance from the other side of the screen lo and behold his mushiness decided to grace me with his presence. I haven?t touched any of the mushrooms yet as my main priority was the turtle. Whether I will get all 5 kids is highly unlikely considering my luck with chests. Would it be nice to have all 5 kids, definitely but I?m satisfied with getting at least one of the prizes from the event 😊 so thank you for girdle and may those who haven?t got a turtle be graced soon too