• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Shall I look at preparing a poll for this event?? Sorry I've been a bit sporadic myself in getting these up and running! If you would and want something specific, please let me know.
    I think if anyone had an interest in knowing what we thought of this event a quick read of any page in this thread would suffice. I don't think you need to spend time setting up a poll.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Weird- for me they stopped dropping immidiateluy after I upgraded to level 6.
    You probably just moved to the "even more scarce that hens' teeth" phase where you have to tap on 200 cows to get one glowing mushroom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Polls are awesome. But you to make difference between " I liked/ disliked this event" there should be also option - there were so many bugs I couldn't play. Since I don't think we have EVER had so many bugs in single event .
    I agree. Add an option that it was too frustrating to finish the event.

I would also like to see a poll on who actually got the turtle and also who got all the kids including Truffle. Some, like me, haven?t gotten the turtle and others were blessed with more than one. Some have said they got no kids or just duplicates of a couple. Others said they got all four from the mushrooms but not the Truffle reward.

Thanks for all you do for the community SpiritWind 😘

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    One last bug: once you complete the event, building materials are still dropping from cows, mines, mushrooms

More things to avoid until Weds night.

It frustrates me because my side goal is to always collect exactly the amount I need so nothing is left in inventory.
    I noticed my woodland bull still gives the fuzzy mushrooms. I too would prefer to be able to sell (for gold not nothing) unneeded items. Many are components that I don’t think we CAN sell. It is a royal pain trying to hunt through inventory trying to find something. It’d be awesome to have some sort of search capacity. Especially things like traps and the things we have to chop for the energy quests from the Baron. I often keep a trap or grass clump out so I can put it in storage to bring the item to the top of the list.

Rhino Keeper
    I just did one try for the turtle..but still NO..

So many gooden nuggets gone..for nothing...
    What a very stupid event was this..

Hope they check before better the events of glitches..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I noticed my woodland bull still gives the fuzzy mushrooms. I too would prefer to be able to sell (for gold not nothing) unneeded items. Many are components that I don’t think we CAN sell. It is a royal pain trying to hunt through inventory trying to find something. It’d be awesome to have some sort of search capacity. Especially things like traps and the things we have to chop for the energy quests from the Baron. I often keep a trap or grass clump out so I can put it in storage to bring the item to the top of the list.
    Yes, hunting through inventory is a pain...especially since the game code obviously was designed to sort items, or why else the different (now empty) fields? It shouldn't be extremely hard to code all the food/crop items together, for instance.
    In Dragon Story we can sell many old event decorative items that used to drop event points....they sell for zero but it helps clear out inventory. I don't see why that can't be applied to this game as well.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Yesterday was my last try for the turtle, some things are just not meant to be.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    <Snip..>

I'm guessing that the starting point for all the walkers is the south-western corner of the land, hence their assembling at the area, but it is still a funny scene.
    There was something that I was meaning to check: If you examine the upper left quarter of the screen capture, you'll see that there are two pumpkins which are the "heads" of two Headless Horsemen in my realm. I actually did not notice that there were two of them until all the walkers assembled on to this path. Is this by design, or is there some glitch that causes certain walkers to have an evil twin?

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

glitches galore aside, really horrid unfair drops with these request/now daily goals S8, how hard can it be to program these special items drop after so many set tries at least once in EVERYONE's game for goodness sake. no reason for the same players to never get any goodies while other players games are programmed to get them pretty much every time, plus more!!

anyhows, we need a poll that asks did you get ANY little people and not just did you get all 4. would like to see how many others are little people-less and cute turtle-less (although not having the turtle could be my fault for i gave up after wasting my currently rare to get gold nuggets on multiple back to back adventures that gave no blanket drop at all, let alone the turtle).

on another note, do hope the cute turtle gets put in tent not too long from now or in market to buy..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There was something that I was meaning to check: If you examine the upper left quarter of the screen capture, you'll see that there are two pumpkins which are the "heads" of two Headless Horsemen in my realm. I actually did not notice that there were two of them until all the walkers assembled on to this path. Is this by design, or is there some glitch that causes certain walkers to have an evil twin?
    Back when we were awarded the Headless Horseman walker, there was a glitch that caused some players to not receive it despite finishing the event. When S8 fixed it, they pushed the walker out to all the accounts which resulted in those of us who already had the walker to then have 2. That's the only walker I leave out full time because I like having both but if you want to only have 1, you simply store it which will get rid of the duplicate.