• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The first time I got a kid was when Thurston showed up with three mushrooms. Today, when he again appeared with another three mushrooms, they each held a kid so I now have all five of them

Now, if only that turtle would just wander into my queendom
    Yeah, turtle may take time- it is very SLOW after all.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you S8 for the free Midnight Mushrooms
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Ok so anyone else unable to find this incredibly well hidden turtle? I?ve probably completed about 10 of the mushroom grove adventures (which has sadly eaten into my gold nugget supply more than I would have liked it to) and still no turtle?

Is this an issue I should be raising or am I just insanely unlucky?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyForest View Post
    How do you submit a ticket? I did not receive Portia Bella when I completed A Sporadic Occurrence. Thanks
    Silly question, but do you mean you finished the goals? Because, this event is a little different than we're used to seeing in Community Events. There is no reward for completing all the goals - we only win things for collecting the Mushroom Crowns.

Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    Ok so anyone else unable to find this incredibly well hidden turtle? I?ve probably completed about 10 of the mushroom grove adventures (which has sadly eaten into my gold nugget supply more than I would have liked it to) and still no turtle?

It's just a rare and random drop, is all. Lots of people haven't gotten one at all whereas others have gotten several - nothing you can do to better your odds other than adventuring more. Sorry.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-03-19 at 05:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post

You are not insanely unlucky - the turtle is a super rare drop. It took me around 25 tries to get mine. SOme may get it on first try - most have very bad luck and it takes several attempts.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried about 20 times and just gave up

Fashion Designer
    S8 - thank you for the gift of the 3 mushrooms that gave me all 5 of the little mushroom people. I almost never (99%) of the time get any of the top prizes from these choppable daily goals. I appreciate that you listened when we were all complaining about it.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 06-04-19 at 05:04 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Shall I look at preparing a poll for this event?? Sorry I've been a bit sporadic myself in getting these up and running! If you would and want something specific, please let me know.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    I do have the 4 kids, but no Truffle :-(
    Neither in inventory, and no elswhere.
    My truffle showed up as a pop up thing when I got the last kid. It was a ?place this now? thing. If you didn?t get that, contact S8 with a picture of your 4 kids. Did the goal complete?

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    My truffle showed up as a pop up thing when I got the last kid. It was a ?place this now? thing. If you didn?t get that, contact S8 with a picture of your 4 kids. Did the goal complete?
    Yes, my last kid went into inventory and I had to place Truffle. Maybe he accidentally got placed somewhere on Inachis2V's domain?