• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Lemon trees gave me a lot of spiked mushrooms. Orange trees didn?t give me any.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I hear you! Lol! I got 3 from my one mushie today! : )
    3 is the most I get. Very disappointing!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I can?t figure out how to get to the bug forum specifically as to this game/event. I?m not getting daily goals at all and my Troll Camp does not drop every time. Also I have Just Beyond the Grove completes except for Finding the Mushroom Turtle and have gone on Adventures with no Turtles
    Here's the CS Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Several others have reported the daily goal issue but the Troll Camp and Adventures will not be seen by s8 as bugs. The Turtle and the Mushroom Fabric are meant to be random drops and some of us will not receive the turtle at all.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B0C34D3-D0EF-46EC-843B-900C2E6E378E.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	51955

I finally got all 3 daily goals AND was able to complete them. As I went to chop the shroom I said to myself ?please give me another kid!? And sure I got one! Now my two Enokis (that I got on the first day) have some company.......of another Enoki. Doh!

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t know why the problems haven’t been fixed yet
    Taking too long and no update from them
    It really isn’t good enough

Rhino Keeper
    At the final goal, there's a requirement to visit "neighbouring kingdoms" to "spread the word". I thought 'great, that will check off when I visit neighbours for hearts in the daily goal'. I'm one of the people who never see the 'visit community' goal.

But no, by "neighbouring kingdoms" it doesn't mean your neighbours (!). You have to visit community kingdoms. If anyone else assumes those would sort themselves, you might want to check.

Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    I don?t know why the problems haven?t been fixed yet
    Taking too long and no update from them
    It really isn?t good enough
    I posted this issue in the Bugs and Issues sub-forum and an S8 Staff asked me to submit a Ticket?

This is a game-wide bug and not an isolated issue. Instead of expecting every individual to submit a ticket, why isn't an S8 Stuff forwarding the reported bug to the developers?

I have a video capture of this bug happening in my Queendom. I'm wondering if I should attach that to a ticket and submit it so that the devs can see it happening and not have to guess what I'm saying.

Rhino Keeper
    Today I did NOT get goal I, II AND III..

Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Today I did NOT get goal I, II AND III..
    None here either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    At the final goal, there's a requirement to visit "neighbouring kingdoms" to "spread the word". I thought 'great, that will check off when I visit neighbours for hearts in the daily goal'. I'm one of the people who never see the 'visit community' goal.

But no, by "neighbouring kingdoms" it doesn't mean your neighbours (!). You have to visit community kingdoms. If anyone else assumes those would sort themselves, you might want to check.
    I UPDATED the steps i posted on page 1 to reflect that. i found that too when i hit that goal. but i didnt think to add that tidbit. so thanks for the knock upside the head (i need that every once in awhile-i forget people can't read my mind)

today i got all 3 goals to show up (they have shown up everyday-doesn't mean i can complete them). i did goal 2 first because i had a fangbeast already spawned. after ****ing 2-goal 3 was still there. i was optimistic. i decided to start goal 3. i visited 5 community kingdoms. came back to my queendom & no mushroom. goal gone. but i did still have goal 1 (which worked properly) that i was able to complete. i actually like the filagree paths. not really sure how to incorporate them into my kingdom (but have seen neighbors who have them out & i like how they have them). i have gotten CHanterelle twice. i have never liked the randomness of getting the little deco people/animals in these events. but at least getting a final character "truffle/trumpet" isn't dependent upon getting all 5 characters. \
    i gave up on getting the turtle. not because of the golden nuggets (not that i have a whole lot of them), but because it takes forever it seems to get 5 spelldust mushrooms.
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 05-30-19 at 03:26 AM.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily