• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Also to add that it has been taking longer and longer to load when visiting neighbours and community members. The hearts also take a short time to appear. Goals should not tax the server by getting everyone to do things that try to overload it. I have the latest iPad Pro and high speed broadband so it is not a local issue.
    I turned off all my walkers. Someone earlier posted they noticed a lag trying to load neighbors with a lot of walkers. Do you have Location Services enabled (except when using app), background apps allowed to auto-refresh, Mail or other apps that Push set to auto push instead of you collecting them? What about your Notifications? Things other than the game running in the background use processor power, in addition to Game Settings like Music, Sounds, Notifications, and Facebook.
    I have an iPad Air 2, since I shut off a ton of stuff I have less problems.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    For those with problems, check your device memory to see if you?re almost full. When I used to play on my 16gb iPhone, I was continually bumping up against my memory max and having to delete and reinstall the game to make space and stop the glitching. This was always true when I had to visit neighbors in the game. I also used to clear my photos, and sometimes delete and reinstall Facebook to make room for Castle Story.

Executive Chef
    Well...first time - all 3 goals appeared. And then Goal 3 just disappeared completely - before I could even start it. So still having this issue.

New Resident
    My midnight mushrooms keep disappearing once I complete the next task to get another one.. this has happened everyday since the event started. Is this happening to anyone else?

Edit: jk looks like it?s been happening to a lot of people. Hope it gets fixed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oksanaa_ View Post
    My midnight mushrooms keep disappearing once I complete the next task to get another one.. this has happened everyday since the event started. Is this happening to anyone else?

Edit: jk looks like it?s been happening to a lot of people. Hope it gets fixed
    Lol. Thanks for the "Breaking News" .

Rhino Keeper
    I haven?t received the third midnight mushroom goal for days now only 1&2(fighting fangbeast and tapping 15 buildings from neighbours) am I the only one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I haven?t received the third midnight mushroom goal for days now only 1&2(fighting fangbeast and tapping 15 buildings from neighbours) am I the only one?
    No - I think at least 50 % of players have same problem. I only got 3 goals on very first day ( and even then it took me like 9 hours to complete them thanks to the bugs).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Had all 3 goals showing today, completed #1 visited neighbours, got mushroom, then looked and goal 3 to visit community had disapeared. Did #2 fought fangbeasts, got mushroom.
    You know how it defaults to community tab first when you open the goal? I wonder if by doing goal #3 first, visiting community members, you would still then be able to do #1, and #2. I will try that tomorrow see if it works.
    Nope. I tried that today (and yesterday as I finally actually got goal 3). I visited the communities, placed mushroom and chopped. Game reset and goal 3 was gone along with the mushroom and the prizes (minimal crowns and more paths). I was still able to do goals one and two although the fang beasts were scarce today.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    For those of you who are losing the Midnight Mushroom from a sync error after completing the Midnight in the Mushroom Grove goals, is the goal also reverting and coming back with no progress? Is it happening with all 3 of the Goals or just a specific one?
    I am not getting the goal where you visit your community at all

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I am not getting the goal where you visit your community at all
    Trust me. You're not missing out on anything Most of us aren't getting it I believe. Even when it does pop up it seems to disappear and kidnap the reward.