• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Got all 3 goals today. Completed goal 1 and goal 3 disappeared. Chopped the mushroom to get more walkways I don’t need and minimal mushroom crowns. With this drop rate it will be difficult to get to the final prize and will probably never see any of the fungi five because all I get is paths. Make them stop!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    For those of you who are losing the Midnight Mushroom from a sync error after completing the Midnight in the Mushroom Grove goals, is the goal also reverting and coming back with no progress? Is it happening with all 3 of the Goals or just a specific one?
    I got all three this morning. I did the fangbeasts first, chopped mushroom got path and crowns, did the neighbours second, got the same. Went to visit community members. I got back to my kingdom and that daily goal had disappeared. I got no crowns or any other reward for that goal. I have no idea whether the rewards from the previous two goals actually stuck since I pay no attention to the number of paths and forgot to check my crown numbers before starting.
    Pretty much this is what happens to me. Also, if I do one daily goal and leave the mushroom unchopped and do the second goal, when I get back to my kingdom the first unchopped mushroom is gone and so too is that daily goal.

Farm Supplier
    Today makes 3 vanished midnight mushrooms in the last few days. I do a goal, collect my mushroom and chop it for reward. Then game resets and no mushroom anywhere or reward. The goal does not reappear either. I suggest just giving everyone ALL the little people decorations. The rewards for event, given by the midnight mushrooms, are minimal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    Today makes 3 vanished midnight mushrooms in the last few days. I do a goal, collect my mushroom and chop it for reward. Then game resets and no mushroom anywhere or reward. The goal does not reappear either. I suggest just giving everyone ALL the little people decorations. The rewards for event, given by the midnight mushrooms, are minimal.
    Same here...completed the Community visits, received the mushroom reward, placed & tapped it, then **poof**...game reset, prizes gone, goal gone.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    I've had 1 or 2, sometimes 3, of the goals until today. Lolol maybe the fix for others took away those few of us who had goals that didnt constantly reset.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Received all 3 goals today. Visited 1 community and came back to check. Goal had disappeared again. I was able to complete fangbeast and neighbor goals.

Executive Chef
    I noticed on one of the mushrooms I got 50 crowns; maybe they at least improved that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Received all 3 goals today. Visited 1 community and came back to check. Goal had disappeared again. I was able to complete fangbeast and neighbor goals.
    That’s what happened to me yesterday and today I don’t have any goals. I’ve been on at least 15 quests and no turtle. And, all of the people that have been awarded have disappeared so I don’t have any of those either. This event is terrible!

Fashion Designer
    Everyone says they got 3 goals (regardless of what happened afterward) so i feel like a little kid jumping in the background, hey hey it's me, I still got only 2 goals, never saw a 3rd, like I've always had this whole event!! Hey, 2 goals over here!

Anyhow, I'm sure it's been mentioned but Portia Bella is minuscule! Lol

Executive Chef
    All 3 goals just showed up with a 24 hr timer on 1 account, another just popped Goals 2 & 3 with a 13 hr timer, 3rd acct has Goals 2 & 3 with 24 hr timer, 4th acct has all 3 w/24 hr timer. Still sporadic....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx