• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I feel like I'm really off topic here but the fairy dust mushrooms are really pretty and I wish I could have one that I can physically place on my game board for decoration (even better if it has useful drops)
    Oh...that mushroom. Hopefully in the Baron's tent or later sale?

Executive Chef
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Look at her, isn't she pretty? I made an extra for souvernir but soon she'll be buried in my evergrowing storage. Wish we could have one to place on our game board. She can drop mushrooms, glimmerdust, and maybe chance of 1 gem. What a perfect item to have!

Attachment 51945
    I was scrolling through my inventory (wondering if I missed the turtle, I hadn't...) and I stopped at that card thinking how pretty, let me place her, then I remembered I had pre-made f9r my next level. Sad. Remember the faerie wedding and gnome events? I'd love a few more of those type rewards.

Rhino Keeper
    So today I got the last of the children, and therefore Truffle. Which is ironic because I don't really like or want them and am the one person, it seems, who really wants the paths. Wouldn't it be nice if we could trade with each other?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    So today I got the last of the children, and therefore Truffle. Which is ironic because I don't really like or want them and am the one person, it seems, who really wants the paths. Wouldn't it be nice if we could trade with each other?
    What are the drops from all of them?

This is totally frustrating. I got enoki day one second chop the rest filigree path totalling to 50 including those I ruined my gems for thinking I could get a kid. I hope S8 puts them on sale or for crowns. Ironically some players who didn't do the quest got two n even three, why is S8 incapable to create fair play example getting a kid for each level after level 2 or something like that. But guess fair play does not exist in their vocabulary. N there's no day gems for watching videos how come?

Trade between players would at least make the game something to look forward n enthusiastic but that will never happen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    What are the drops from all of them?
    Mine are just 1x1 deco, no drops. But I dont have the complete set.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Mine are just 1x1 deco, no drops. But I dont have the complete set.
    Only truffle kid drops items after you get all four other kids. Stated in page 1.

Executive Chef
    I've spent 120-140 energy on cows, pigs, chicken, swans and sheep to only get 1 fangbeast. I give up. The 2-3 mushroom crowns awarded won't help me in the long run anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    I need an Oprah meme " you get a path, you get a path, you all get paths!!!" Seriously!! I'm not even doing this event but I would do the little optional quest for the possibility of something nice from the mushrooms....nothing but paths.