• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=shortdanzr;1581725]on the goal I with visitng neighbors. you don't have to tap ALL 5 hearts for it to count! i only tap one heart so that eveyrone else who is visiting has a chance to find some hearts.

Yes it?s the number of hearts you tap on. If you only tap on one heart you have to visit FIFTEEN neighbors. Maybe you don?t have the looooong wait time for the list to even load and ANOTHER LOOOONG wait time to get into the kingdom like I do and can spend the hour or so visiting.

Also, do you know that when the person click on the sparkling item you get more gold than a non sparkly item? Some people are low on gold because things have gotten extremely expensive lately. Many of the newer quest items give more gold than the old ones so I usually try to collect from them more often so I don?t keep going broke.

I appreciate you think you are helping others and that?s a good thing. I also like helping others but not at the expense of my needs. Call me selfish but I don?t have the time to waste. It NEVER used to take this long to load just the list. I usually click on the list and put my phone down and look at my game on another device or do something else while I?m waiting for the game to load. Ditto when opening the game and the first thing that pops up is a splash screen telling me to make sure I?m connected to the internet and then I get the galloping horse telling me to play a game that I can?t simply close, I have to click okay and THEN click get later. Many if not all of those games I installed YEARS ago and stopped playing when they got to the point of impossibility.

Fashion Designer
    I think there is confusion on neighbor v community visits..... community kingdoms who aren’t neighbors don’t need any hearts to count toward the 5 visits. Only the neighbors are counted per heart out of a total of 15.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think there is confusion on neighbor v community visits..... community kingdoms who aren’t neighbors don’t need any hearts to count toward the 5 visits. Only the neighbors are counted per heart out of a total of 15.
    You might be right. One reason might be because when you tap the goal to visit neighbors it takes you to the community;-). I always try to find hearts to tap on even when I don’t have to for the reason I talked about in my previous post. The person gets more gold from an item that was tapped on. I am helping them to collect more gold. Yes it can take time to hurt for the hearts especially in larger kingdoms but I also like seeing some of the creative ways people have their kingdoms decorated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Groundhog Day comes to mind.....
    😹😹😹thank you
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I really don't want to jinx myself but in my higher level kingdom I got all 3 goals and managed to complete and chop the mushrooms and they all counted with no resets!! Yay!

Trudyscandles
    I just got the three daily goals and they all worked. I quickly closed the game and ran away...far away just in case. I haven't been back to my kingdom and probably won't be back until tomorrow. Hopefully it sticks. I ended up with duplicates of the little mushroom children.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    You might be right. One reason might be because when you tap the goal to visit neighbors it takes you to the community;-). I always try to find hearts to tap on even when I don’t have to for the reason I talked about in my previous post. The person gets more gold from an item that was tapped on. I am helping them to collect more gold. Yes it can take time to hurt for the hearts especially in larger kingdoms but I also like seeing some of the creative ways people have their kingdoms decorated.
    and for me when i do the goals, if i visit 3 neighbors & click on 5 hearts it only counts for me as 3 neighbors. so i literally have to have 15 unique neighbors with hearts. so obviously another abnormality in this event with people. yes i know being sparkly means more gold for that person. i love it. and as a "newbie" kingdom without the resources of some kingdoms, i will take what i can. and i too like seeing how people have their kingdoms decorated. it gives me ideas
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstar58 View Post
    I am getting all three goals but when I complete them and chop the midnight mushroom the game keeps resetting and I lose everything that was awarded.

Is this still happening to anyone else.
    Still happening!!!😡. I?ve lost a number of prizes and crowns.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    and for me when i do the goals, if i visit 3 neighbors & click on 5 hearts it only counts for me as 3 neighbors. so i literally have to have 15 unique neighbors with hearts. so obviously another abnormality in this event with people. yes i know being sparkly means more gold for that person. i love it. and as a "newbie" kingdom without the resources of some kingdoms, i will take what i can. and i too like seeing how people have their kingdoms decorated. it gives me ideas
    Wow really sorry you have to visit 15 distinct neighbors instead of just 15 hearts. Today is a regular business day so maybe S8 will start fixing some bugs

Rhino Keeper
    My drop rates for the children have increased. Fingers crossed that EVERYONE has increased children drop rates so they can get the Truffle kid.

Ive been finding fangbeasts hiding in crabapple trees.

Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast