• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I bet you the first two bugs that get fixed are :
    1. The drops from neighbours' mines
    2. The drops from storing your own mines

Those will be fixed pronto!!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pickaroo View Post

This whole experience has dulled my enthusiasm for events. I was so disappointed that I almost deleted my game at level 50, playing for about 10 years. But great community, but will never recommend game or pay another cent to S8. Storm 8 needs to lift its game of customer service.
    Perception of time elapsed can play tricks on us. And it works in both directions. Some things feel like we just started and other things feel like we?ve been doing forever. That being said and just to set the record straight, especially for newer players, Castle Story debuted in September 2012. I started in February of 2013 and recall the first anniversary celebration in September.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I have wasted over twenty golden nuggets trying to get the turtle.I give up!
    What with all the problems with this event I am losing heart with this now....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Well I have wasted over twenty golden nuggets trying to get the turtle.I give up!
    What with all the problems with this event I am losing heart with this now....
    The only player I remember who posted that got the turtle, said it took 25 adventures.

I've heard of Golden Fleece, but never a gold turtle until now. Expensive turtle!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-28-19 at 10:36 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Maybe you accidentally purchased 10 midnight mushrooms. Those are 30 each. Did you chop them and have it spawn one of those prize people/fairies? If so, that?s what happened. The non gem mushrooms don?t spawn those.
    I just accidentally did this. I bought three by mistake. 90 gems spent. But no prize mushroom people. Only paths...
    So much fun! More fun than I could ever imagine! And it's just going to get funner! I won't believe how much funner it can't get! Lol.

Executive Chef
    The drop rate for this entire event is terrible not to mention the fangbeasts are avoiding my place like they saw the boogeyman himself.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I'm on the penultimate goal and have all materials except for the fabric from the troll camp. My troll camp hasn't been droppoing the fabric. Is it possible to have more than one troll camp or is 1 the cap? I tried buying another one but couldn't. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    S8 silence on all these issues speaks volumes. I understand that they are coming back from a 3 day holiday weekend but they could at least acknowledge the issues and that they are working on them. They knew this was going on before the weekend and checking to see if they fixed it should have been the 1st thing done this morning.

For those of you who are losing the Midnight Mushroom from a sync error after completing the Midnight in the Mushroom Grove goals, is the goal also reverting and coming back with no progress? Is it happening with all 3 of the Goals or just a specific one?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    For those of you who are losing the Midnight Mushroom from a sync error after completing the Midnight in the Mushroom Grove goals, is the goal also reverting and coming back with no progress? Is it happening with all 3 of the Goals or just a specific one?
    Yesterday, I only received 2 of the daily goals. I didn't get the one to visit community. Today, I did get all 3 goals but after visiting the community, the goal disappeared and I did not get the reward. I only received 2 mushrooms from defeating fangbeast and tapping neighbor hearts.

Others are experiencing different glitches. I'll let them explain theirs so I don't get anything wrong.