• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Again come to the forum to see if it’s just me or..... and as always, not just me! I am also NOT getting the goals every day!! Storm8 please do something anout this!! At least with the old asking neighbours for an item, we fould always get all 3 every day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Again come to the forum to see if it’s just me or..... and as always, not just me! I am also NOT getting the goals every day!! Storm8 please do something anout this!! At least with the old asking neighbours for an item, we fould always get all 3 every day!
    Ironically I think this was meant to be their fix. Some people always got stuck with ask neighbors quest - and despite having hundreds of neighbors replies didn't come through. ( Always worked flawlessly for me though).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Ironically I think this was meant to be their fix. Some people always got stuck with ask neighbors quest - and despite having hundreds of neighbors replies didn't come through. ( Always worked flawlessly for me though).
    It's too bad they chose to start something "new-ish" on a holiday weekend. Duh.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    I am getting all three goals but when I complete them and chop the midnight mushroom the game keeps resetting and I lose everything that was awarded.

Is this still happening to anyone else.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstar58 View Post
    I am getting all three goals but when I complete them and chop the midnight mushroom the game keeps resetting and I lose everything that was awarded.

Is this still happening to anyone else.
    On first day - yes. Now I just get 2 goals ( which thankfully do work, but missing third one).

I have been taking advantage of the wisdom that is shared here for years but have never posted before. This is probably not the correct place to ask this question but I have looked everywhere for an answer but cannot find anything...what are the ?Crowns? reward at levels 2 & 4...it said view in inventory but they are not in my inventory. What are the for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindaloutoo View Post
    I have been taking advantage of the wisdom that is shared here for years but have never posted before. This is probably not the correct place to ask this question but I have looked everywhere for an answer but cannot find anything...what are the ?Crowns? reward at levels 2 & 4...it said view in inventory but they are not in my inventory. What are the for?
    Crowns do NOT go to your inventory. In this event you upgrade your Fortress to get more crowns ( level 6 drops +25 every 2 hours.) Once you get enough Crowns you will get individual prizes once you reach them. And have opportunity to qualify for community prizes. You can see the amount of crowns you have on event icon. Or if you click on event icon they are in the top left corner.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crowns.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	51939

What many people don't seem to know - see that little ? mark icon there- if you click on there it shows yo exactly what all event related items are for and where to find them. ( It is always there in all similar events).
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 05-27-19 at 03:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Deleted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blkbln88 View Post
    So when you tap on the market icon there will be an option called town square and that is where you can use these crowns to purchase new characters for your kingdom. Hope that helps
    Oh, those Crowns - lol...I confused them with mushroom crowns.

I rarely use my crowns to buy people - since I'm well above max and I don't need more walkers in my kingdom

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lindaloutoo View Post
    So when you tap on the market icon there will be an option called town square and that is where you can use these crowns to purchase new characters for your kingdom. Hope that helps