• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I do not have 3 goals per day, only 2. Is this normal?
    anything is normal in this event. i say that because it is almost as if everyone is playing a slightly different event.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    I?m still at 2 out of 3 daily goals for the mushroom. The spawn rate for the fangbeast is also very low, normally if I even think about tapping on a chicken or cow it pops right up.
    Hi, what level do you have to be for fang beast? I'm lv 16 and only getting skunkpines for this even. Really frustrating as even when I use gems, still no beast in traps :/.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    Is there a particular way to get the mushroom kids or what? I'm 30+ (stopped counting) of filigree path now but can't seem to get the little cute kids. Any suggestions.
    Hi, I forced stopped my game, complained to s8 and today my mushroom task re-set and two mushroom kids appeared. Not sure if it was pure luck, but worth a shot.

Come on S8. This is beyond annoying. I just completed the daily goal of visiting 5 communities. I placed the mushroom and chopped it. I got Chantrelle and then the game reset. I lost Chantrelle and the mushroom crowns. After 5 days of playing I only have 165 mushroom crowns. I cannot get any from the daily goals because they do not work!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-27-19 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text - see forum rules

Fashion Designer
    Unfortunately it's a holiday in the USA today so we've got 30 hours until S8 even reads any complaints.

Carolw: I completely concur, no idea how this product can continue to be released to the public.

Edit: I started with all 3 goals.
    I completed both the community and neighbor goals while visiting.
    When I returned to my kingdom, the baron awarded me 1 midnight mushroom but both goals were gone.
    Fangbeasts have left my kingdom.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 05-27-19 at 04:01 AM.

i hope we get some useful refunds....or compensation after all of this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    anything is normal in this event. i say that because it is almost as if everyone is playing a slightly different event.
    I’ve had only two goals too.
    PS for this having trouble spawning fangbeasts, my swans have a decent spawn rate and eggs allow me to do a lot of trades (let’s hope I’ll not jinx it)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by carolw1958 View Post
    Come on S8. This is beyond annoying. I just completed the daily goal of visiting 5 communities. I placed the mushroom and chopped it. I got Chantrelle and then the game reset. I lost Chantrelle and the mushroom crowns. After 5 days of playing I only have 165 mushroom crowns. I cannot get any from the daily goals because they do not work!
    The mushroom crowns from midnight mushrooms are insignificant. The most I have gotten is 4 (one time).

This may be the first time I don't get the reward for colllecting items from the special building. I can only hope to upgrade to level 4 today, but I've already received my 1 cloth from the troll camp today so I doubt it. With 14 cloths left to get in 9 days, completion looks unlikely. At 3 mushroom crowns a collection for another day and then being stuck at level 4 for most of the rest of the event, I hope to get enough for the community prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The mushroom crowns from midnight mushrooms are insignificant. The most I have gotten is 4 (one time).

This may be the first time I don't get the reward for colllecting items from the special building. I can only hope to upgrade to level 4 today, but I've already received my 1 cloth from the troll camp today so I doubt it. With 14 cloths left to get in 9 days, completion looks unlikely. At 3 mushroom crowns a collection for another day and then being stuck at level 4 for most of the rest of the event, I hope to get enough for the community prizes.
    I am with you. I seriously doubt I can get enough mushroom crowns from the special building. At this point I am not getting any from the daily goals. I too have had very few drops from the troll camp. Hoping to upgrade to level 4 today. It is frustrating to see that some people are not having any problems at all. Just doesn’t make sense. Good luck to you!

Rhino Keeper
    Today is at least the second day Thurston did not give me my three mushrooms.

I think they have the goals swapped my neighbor goal takes me to the community if I click on it first. However, if I finish community first when I click on the neighbors goal it does indeed take me to the neighbor list. I know it’s not much LOL but it’s something that works.

Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast