• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    What is the average number of adventures to get the turtle? I haven’t been counting but I have done quite a few. I know the drops are pretty sad but I’m one of those sad OCD ADD types that tries to get everything from the events even if I am not that impressed with it. Even though S8 often changes or removes the rewards with time. I don’t understand why they increase the timer and lower drop rates. It doesn’t cost them anything to let us get the expansion tickets and things we worked hard to get the items that drop them and often spend real money to boot. I guess they want us to spend even more and buy what is supposed to drop. Portia doesn’t sound like her drops are anything special , why does it take a week to collect from her? Any ideas? I am at a loss as to what is going on in the heads of the devs.
    I got mine around 25 tries...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    What is the average number of adventures to get the turtle? I haven’t been counting but I have done quite a few. I know the drops are pretty sad but I’m one of those sad OCD ADD types that tries to get everything from the events even if I am not that impressed with it. Even though S8 often changes or removes the rewards with time. I don’t understand why they increase the timer and lower drop rates. It doesn’t cost them anything to let us get the expansion tickets and things we worked hard to get the items that drop them and often spend real money to boot. I guess they want us to spend even more and buy what is supposed to drop. Portia doesn’t sound like her drops are anything special , why does it take a week to collect from her? Any ideas? I am at a loss as to what is going on in the heads of the devs.
    Utra rare drop. My guess <5%.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Waiting for energy to find a second fangbeasts.
    Remember these candy rams we got in that event not long ago? I seem to be getting a decent spawn rate for fangbeasts from them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65B82044-292F-4D02-AAD2-B1851E96D649.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	290.0 KB 
ID:	51935

Rhino Keeper
    This is NOT my event

Still 10 days to go for to collect 17 fabrics from the Trol Camp.
    I collect every 6 hours from the trol camp, even at night. That's 4 time's in 24 hours and that give me just 1 mushroom fabric.
    That means I still can collect 10?? But I need 17!!!!

Midnight mushroom give me till now: 117 filigree paths and a Win Enoki.
    The paths is just for the inventory!!

I did spent already 7 golden nuggets for explore mushroom grove's and the give me only 1 fabric!
    And still not the turtle.

Now Im almost done with the golden nuggets

So, I think I will not compleet this event even I spent a lot of time and energy to this game..
    I have not the luck

Hope S8 will give more fabris in 24 hours then 1 !!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    It's going to be awfully hard for me to get the turtle as I can't seem to get the rare, rare spelldust mushrooms for the adventure. I'm also not getting the daily community or neighbor items & haven't since the very first time?? Hopefully when the holiday is over. Very weird event.

Rhino Keeper
    I want the Turtle too but I am not depleting my gold nuggets just to get it. It drops eggs, mushrooms and mermaid scales. It's cute but not worth the time and effort.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    This is NOT my event

Still 10 days to go for to collect 17 fabrics from the Trol Camp.
    I collect every 6 hours from the trol camp, even at night. That's 4 time's in 24 hours and that give me just 1 mushroom fabric.
    That means I still can collect 10?? But I need 17!!!!
    !
    You could try to put the troll camp in storage for a minute after collecting from it (off course don't forget to take it back out). It just costs you a minute. I still think this seemed to help me in previous events.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Remember these candy rams we got in that event not long ago? I seem to be getting a decent spawn rate for fangbeasts from them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65B82044-292F-4D02-AAD2-B1851E96D649.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	290.0 KB 
ID:	51935
    Thank you! That finally got me my second one for today.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    You could try to put the troll camp in storage for a minute after collecting from it (off course don't forget to take it back out). It just costs you a minute. I still think this seemed to help me in previous events.
    Well, I think I can try.. Hope this will help...Thanks..
    Still have to wait 5 hours for do that

Rhino Keeper
    What is a candy ram? I may have missed that event. Thanks