• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 91 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Is there any benefit to not chopping the midnight shroomies right away? I always chop mine as soon as I get them, but I’ve noticed many people leave them on their boards. Do the prizes get better if you let them cook for a while?
    Just habit for me. I always work on the daily goal and just drop the chests on my board then chop all three at once. Sometimes I forget to chop the chest and they stay in storage or on my board until I remember then pull them all out at once out of storage and chop them all.
    I just hate not knowing if I could have cleared the Fungi Five with that one lost midnight mushroom today. Sigh. I hope Enoki wasn't in that mushroom.

Executive Chef
    I only received goal's 1 and 2 again today. Visiting neighbors worked (placed and chopped immediately).

The prizes were exactly the same as yesterday: 3 paths, 2 mushrooms

Waiting for energy to find a second fangbeasts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Remember these candy rams we got in that event not long ago? I seem to be getting a decent spawn rate for fangbeasts from them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65B82044-292F-4D02-AAD2-B1851E96D649.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	290.0 KB 
ID:	51935

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Remember these candy rams we got in that event not long ago? I seem to be getting a decent spawn rate for fangbeasts from them.

Thank you! That finally got me my second one for today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Thanks for the advice

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I only received goal's 1 and 2 again today. Visiting neighbors worked (placed and chopped immediately).

The prizes were exactly the same as yesterday: 3 paths, 2 mushrooms

Same here. Just the two goals, but at least they're working. One thing I noticed is that when I hit the GO button, it takes me to Community instead of Neighbors, so I have to hit the Neighbors tab to get to the right place. But like I said, I am getting the choppable mushrooms.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Same here. Just the two goals, but at least they're working. One thing I noticed is that when I hit the GO button, it takes me to Community instead of Neighbors, so I have to hit the Neighbors tab to get to the right place. But like I said, I am getting the choppable mushrooms.
    Same here. I have never gotten all three goals.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I noticed it takes you to Community as well. It confused me the first time. I am getting the filigree paths although I did get one mushroom person earlier today.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I noticed it takes you to Community as well. It confused me the first time. I am getting the filigree paths although I did get one mushroom person earlier today.
    I noticed that for the first goal, it doesn't matter where you go as it tallies the hearts you drop in other realms. It counts community hearts just the same as neighboring hearts. It's the third goal that's picky and only tallies community visits.

Of course, as I'm typing this I realize that's no guarantee in this event. I may start prefacing all my posts with a warning like, "If your event is running like mine then the following may apply to your activity..."

Rhino Keeper
    This sporadic event is simply as the name states sporadic.. especially the goals for midnight mushrooms. They do occur sporadic ...