• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Troll Camp drops are frustratingly low. Everything else is passable. Might be blocked from completing event due to poor troll camp drop rate. If I do 3 a day and only get 1 drop a day. On two games I’ve hit troll camp 4 time today and gotten 1 blanket. 25% rate. Can’t do the game if I only get one per day.

Farm Supplier
    Same for me! Troll camp drop rate is awful .. fingers crossed, it will be better some day so we can finish the quest !!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Try this: Store your sparkling mines and see what happens. Keep putting your sparkling mines in and out of storage until you have the total number of mosses needed for the event.
    Of my 4 accounts, 1 will give me a moss, and only when the mine is ready to be collected. So I am saving a few energy without black flags on iron!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Of my 4 accounts, 1 will give me a moss, and only when the mine is ready to be collected. So I am saving a few energy without black flags on iron!
    If you need moss- try visiting neighbors or community - for some strange reason their sparkling mines ALSO gave me moss

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Different games is once again evident:

1. My wells haven't spawned any truffles, others spawn every time. (My ponds have a decent spawn rate)
    2. I got 2 of the 3 daily goals (3rd didn't show in my goal book), others got all 3, some didn't get any.
    3. I get pathways with every mushroom (I don't use pathways in my kingdom), others get multiples of the people but no pathways.

By the way, the worse drop rate for me is cows: 12 cows yields 1 glowing mushroom.
    Thank goodness! I though I was the only one having trouble with the Cows. I already had two dozen on my board and this is normally enough to get me through any event without issue. Not so this time! I've had to add another few dozen of the basic cows to have any hope of getting the glowing mushrooms I need for the crafts. So irritating. But my wells are spawning Truffles so there's that bit of sunshine.

I'm lucky enough to receive all three daily goals (and the Thurston gifts) without issue and they all work fine and reward me accordingly. Though I am getting a LOT of filigree paths as well I suppose I should be thankful I can at least use them in my realm whereas the Fungi Five children will be stored straight after this event.

It does seem like each player is playing a separate game from everyone else. I know that's not out of the normal, but it's really noticeable with this event. We can hardly help one another on account of the many different issues we're all dealing with.

New Resident
    Could someone help with the Hidden Forest part II. It says to investigate white trillium have tried many times nothing happens.

Executive Chef
    And I'm almost done. Fortress level 6, collected all mushroom kids, even managed to get the pet turtle ( though it was really hard to get - took about 25 tries for me). Now I All I have to do is collect 3 times from Fortress to get Portia Bella

Good luck for everyone else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ljb506 View Post
    Could someone help with the Hidden Forest part II. It says to investigate white trillium have tried many times nothing happens.
    There's a dedicated thread ....

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

Have you cleared your board of monsters?

Ps welcome, always nice to have a new poster!
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

I still cannot purchase the fortress. It is not in my inventory?I went all the way to the beginning? and it isn?t in the market. I?ve posted in the Bugs Forum but I guess everyone is on vacation? Thanks for letting me vent. This is the most frustrating event ever! I sure hope they send out surveys this time. All the big mushrooms disappear so I can?t get the people or paths. So frustrated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    And I'm almost done. Fortress level 6, collected all mushroom kids, even managed to get the pet turtle ( though it was really hard to get - took about 25 tries for me). Now I All I have to do is collect 3 times from Fortress to get Portia Bella

Good luck for everyone else.
    Wow 25 tries for the Turtle. I did two adventures and I was hoping to get the cloth but no. For some I don't have very good luck when the adventures are supposed to drop the things needed. Congrats on the the Turtle.