• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post

I finally got that "Viral" goal I saw mentioned, too. What is that all about?
    I got the "Viral" goal too, but then it disappeared like the other ones. I must have visited about 20 neighbors by now. All vanished.

I barely get any time to play because my toddler hates me sitting with the phone. So if this is not fixed soon, i won't be able to play this event...

Executive Chef
    step 4:
    gather sporestruck wood (skunupines)
    sportstruck moss (it was checked already)
    wild mushrooms
    make beam in workshop (2 of the wood, 1 moss, 10 wild mushrooms)
    prize for step 4 shows a truffle trap. guess that is how we get the truffle we have to fight to get the swords
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    It's still not working for me! Wonder why it is now working for some & not others...?
    For the same reason drops vary....the infamous S8 "random factor"....though this one is REALLY messed up IMO ahhhhhh hahaha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    What does the level 6 mushroom fortress drop?
    Just collected from mine for first time - 25 mushroom crowns and received 1st reward in the community challenge (midnight mushroom) so that seems to work
    Sporadic Occurrence has moved on to stage 2
    Midnight mushroom chopped and got 47 mushroom crowns (!!!!) and 3 filigree path

Executive Chef
    on my first post (page 1, post #5) i updated all the steps so far. since i know SW is off a bit. as usual the amazing SC has the table up and running with what is expected

Rhino Keeper
    Visited neighbors 4 times to get the hearts and every time I placed the prize I lost it please fix this

Rhino Keeper
    WHERE DO I FIND THE TROL CAMP???

It say find mushroom in the Trol Camp and when I click on that It lead me to the inventory buildings but I do not see it there..

Have someone maybe a picture of the trol camp???

Executive Chef
    i think this might be the worst event yet. i was so hopeful after the last one went so well. yes it was energy consuming. but there were few glitches (*until afterwards when it stopped with trade tkts). i figured this one would go well since they had 2 weeks to get it working! & it isn't like it is a new style or anything. it is the same as the faerie wedding and the post office. just different building

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Completed the side coal Midnight in the Mushroom Grove I TWO times- got the prize, then game glitched and it was gone and goal was uncompleted to 0/15. BOTH times.
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    also there is some thing that is "viral" i dont know what it is as it auto completed all 3 steps (like asking neighbors for chests) and didn't give me naything
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Is it possible for S8 to check these things before going live? I?m already tired of the glitching!
    S8, why is this the same problem every time? The events are all the same, just with different stuff, so aren't you just using the same code? Shouldn't this be running seamlessly? Why is it failing for EVERY event? Are you firing your IT department every month and hiring all new people who have never done this before?

PLEASE fix this! We love this game and WANT to play!

Rhino Keeper
    I also finished the goals to get the special mushroom, and then both goals were reset. So I did the neighbour one again, got the mushroom, chopped it and got 12 mushroom crowns. Then the game glitched and was reset, but this time the goal was still complete but I have no mushroom and my extra mushroom crowns were taken away. Please fix this!!!!!