• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by mamapuls View Post
    Maybe the key is to come here and complain about it?? I looked several pages back before I posted. No midnight mushroom. Just went back in and there it was.
    Power of the post does work. I have seen it happen many times!

Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    nope, everyone else does not have at least one!!

i swear my game was automatically programmed to never receive any of the special prizes years ago for not one special prize has ever been received that i can recall.. nope i get just the common things only and i guest these filigree paths must of been common prizes in other events too for i now have 126 so far, too bad they don't at least sell for coins!!
    I am usually like you and do not get the special prizes. That is why I was so gobsmacked to see the Turtle drop. I kept expecting to see him vanish along with the other missing prizes who have followed the Tupperware lids and single socks into the deep recesses of a black hole. I will try to send you some luck and good vibes. I had to go out this afternoon and had no idea what to expect. I was making the last Mushroom flag. When I got home, I clicked on the troll camp and another fabric popped out. Usually once I retrieve a piece of fratricide, it takes 3 or 4 tries before I get another. I completed the Level 5 and have the 8 Fairy Dust amushrooms wnd zmushroom beams completed as I made thosevwhile waiting on the fabric drops. Now to patiently wait for more fabric.

New Resident
    I rate this event as the best & worst so far. The best? ... is because of the novelty & excitement in hoping to get those kids to drop & beautiful artwork....the worst? ... sporadic drop of fabric (collected from troll camp from start of event up to now, & with only 6 days to go, still short by 7 fabric) & the now you see it, now you don't.. I, II, III goal which magically appears & disappears; ..the long wait for the fabric just to stretch the duration of the event to fall within the 2 weeks timeframe takes the fun out of the game & makes it dragging & oh, soooo boring!!!

No turtle here either. Completed 15 adventures and decided to stop wasting precious nuggets. Also having difficulty getting fangbeasts to spawn. Do not have Chanterelle either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    No turtle here either. Completed 15 adventures and decided to stop wasting precious nuggets. Also having difficulty getting fangbeasts to spawn. Do not have Chanterelle either.
    Same for me.. sorry of all the golden nuggets for nothing...Not the turtle..!!
    And I also didn't get the prizes for the midnight mushrooms..

They know now that there is this problem by a lot of players but we do not here anything from S8..
    I think they will not fixe this

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Again come to the forum to see if it’s just me or..... and as always, not just me! I am also NOT getting the goals every day!! Storm8 please do something anout this!! At least with the old asking neighbours for an item, we fould always get all 3 every day!
    I actually prefer the visiting due to the fact I am able to clean out neighbors not playing more easily.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The only player I remember who posted that got the turtle, said it took 25 adventures.

I've heard of Golden Fleece, but never a gold turtle until now. Expensive turtle!
    I have done more than 30 and still no turtle. THIS SUCKS!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I had a curious neighbor who gemmed her timer and reported that they received 40 Energy and a black flag for Glimmerdust from her.
    I'm still hundreds of gems to speed up Portia... I hope she acts like a weekly Ali and not a like an armored dire wolf. Regardless I absolutely love her for her unique look. I wish the event wasn't so buggy, because the artworks this time are stunning. What a shame those mushroom children are decos only, I really want to keep them on my board permanently.

A note to fellow players: when you get a good drop, the best way to save is to post or delete something on your wall. Visiting neighbors doesn't save, at least for me. Also make sure your internet connection is strong before you collect important stuff, because the game tends to roll back right after you first log in so collect only guaranteed sources like workshops etc first.

I am sick......I am sick and tired of the paths that lead to nowhere except maybe the past. If I must suffer from getting path out my midnight mushrooms, then at least they should have been new theme oriented paths or walls for that matter. Otherwise, if the prizes from the mushrooms are rare and random, then I would expect these ancient paths to drop randomly and not every single time since obtaining ONE of the fab five children.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    We need answers and a fix now it has been nearly a week
    Is everyone at S8 on holidays or asleep
    Wake up and fix these problems
    I agree. The issues with the goal 3 still continue. We are over a week into this event and all we seem to hear from S8 is crickets!!