Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
To have Truffles spawn from ponds, you need to be on step 5 of the main goal; that step starts with dialogue where Truffle appears and accuses Young Ruler of conspiracy with the Baron. Even though your Fortress has indicated since you first bought it that you need to get swords from Truffle to upgrade the Fortress to level 2, you can't actually get those swords until step 5.

Shortdanzr, can you update your Post #6 to make it clearer to people like me that Truffles will NOT spawn from ponds until Step 5?
i updated post#6.
(not to you)
i am not a moderator!!!! i agreed to help out SW since i had already written out all the steps. she is on here, but it is holiday both in the states and AU. there are glitches. i don't have the resources she does. but i will try to help out as i can.

****please everyone please re-read ALL of page one. from SW posts. to SC wonderful inventory. to my steps. i did not put the needed #s of items of each on the upgrade posts because i am still technically a new queendom. so i probably have lower requirement than those who are level 50. but the actual steps don't change.