Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
Have you tried putting your mines away?
Put it away and take it back out.
Rinse and repeat until you get enough moss.
Should take less than two minutes to get all the moss you'll need.

This was a great find by Melany77
Thank you FedererG, I got my first two moss this morning when I collected from my own mines. I then visited a neighbour and tapped their mine and I got one moss from there, so that?s a huge improvement for my game today because until this morning that was not happening for me but I went back and did as you said..... stored my mines and success with that today also, moss dropped nearly every time I stored them so now I have all the moss I?ll need! Thanks for the reminder because I wasn?t even going to bother trying to store them again today and thanks Melany77 for sharing this info.

I also got all three of the daily tasks today and was able to complete them all. Each time I was rewarded the mushroom I placed it and chopped it straight away and got my reward, unfortunately it was just paths (and a few crowns) but that?s better than having it disappear. I was afraid to leave it in storage or on my board to chop later and I?m glad I did as I see other players have reported they got the prize only for it to disappear on them. I have two of the little mushroom kids, Trumpet and Crimini. I hope I get more. I have a unearthly amount of paths that I wish I could share with those who really want them.

My fangbeasts spawned from my cows and from the hatcheries incase anyone is wondering. I always have issues getting fangbeasts to spawn for events so I?m hoping they?ll continue to spawn from the cows being we need to collect from the cows anyway to get mushrooms.