• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 95 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    I was just now able to spawn a fangbeast but the goal in the book showed it was expired while the other 2 still got whole day to finish, 30 seconds later a new fangbeast goal shows up with 24 hours left.

So it didn't count and now by some miracle I will have to get 2 fangbeasts from outta nowhere since they are super scarce.

I don't think I want to do another event for a good while.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I had a curious neighbor who gemmed her timer and reported that they received 40 Energy and a black flag for Glimmerdust from her.
    Wow, I just got mine and it?s almost 700 gems to fast track her. Thanks to that person for letting us all know! Have a great day!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I was just now able to spawn a fangbeast but the goal in the book showed it was expired while the other 2 still got whole day to finish, 30 seconds later a new fangbeast goal shows up with 24 hours left.

So it didn't count and now by some miracle I will have to get 2 fangbeasts from outta nowhere since they are super scarce.

I think the fang beasts have hit “critically endangered” status!

Fashion Designer
    I just got a spiked mushroom from a lemon tree don’t know if it was mentioned before. Only 5 more fabrics and I’ll be able to do final upgrade. Will have enough crowns to get community prizes today. It feels like it has taken longer to reach this point but I’m not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post

I am not able to spawn a fangbeast today at all after hours of collecting. Several times in previous days, I spawned a fangbeast when the goal was not available. I tried leaving it but finally cleared it. Then, the goal popped up but refused to allowing fangbeast spawning.

Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    No turtle here either. Completed 15 adventures and decided to stop wasting precious nuggets. Also having difficulty getting fangbeasts to spawn. Do not have Chanterelle either.
    Power of the post?! Just received Chanterelle from midnight mushroom and...spawned 2 fangbeasts!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wiokro View Post
    This is beyond anything...never mind gem traps (different subject)n, 2 out of 3 daily goals, troll camp not dropping as it should . But I just got one of the little guys from the fancy mushroom, placed him and... you all know what happened.. game reset and he is gone ...I can spend money but if the game is supposed to be fee... we should be able to play at the regular level without S8 *****ing ...
    The troll camp situation is desperate in my kingdom. Six collections in a row with no fabric. The neighbors goal makes me want to throw things. Completing the same goal three times and then getting two whatever they are and endless tiles is getting really old.

I have all of my other supplies to upgrade but only one flag. Second one going now since I finally got the fabric this morning. At this rate, there is no way I can finish. Not if it takes more than one day per fabric drop.

Hello new to posting, but a huge lurker! First thank you all for the help! I was wondering if anyone is having trouble with the spell dust mushrooms? I can see them show up when chopping the wild mushrooms but my total won?t go up! I finally got it to 5, when I came back later it?s back to 4. I had 3 for the longest time, but then got reduced to 2 before I finally got the 5. I would really like the turtle, only reason I?m playing this one. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Storm 8 - the new three daily goals format is clearly not working. In my opinion, the previous neighbor requests (3, 5, 7) daily goals format worked better MUCH than this, yet I am aware of the problems that warranted a change, and can appreciate the attempt. Yet the 24 hour from start to start thing (instead of 12am PT) is a real nightmare for everyone.

So please consider building off the thurston?s three Gifts bandaid goal earlier in this event. Maybe use that idea for the next go around ? something simple that can be done within our own kingdom, and if we click on it, we get the help and the chance for prizes. These current goals are just too much work, they are frustrating, and unpredictable to be worth 3 mushroom crowns and paths and a chance at a rare find. Please also go back to the standard start time for all.

Just my two cents.

Fashion Designer
    I?m back to having all 3 goals now (some days goal 3 would disappear), but when I complete it and chop the mushroom the screen loads and I lose the reward with no chance to re-do, as the goal doesn?t reappear, so losing progress just like I did every day of this event. There?s no improvement just different problems on different days with the same result.....no permanent rewards! *sigh*