• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I tried about 20 times and I?ve given up because my fortress is thankfully done. My luck has been abysmal with only one kid and I missed out on several mushrooms due to only getting 2 goals for a week. No turtle for me

POP!! Power Of the Post! I had posted about completing the fangbeast goal but no Baron or messages about Midnight Mushrooms. I checked my Goals and they were all gone. I had been having problems with the Fangbeast Goal #2 but the Community Goal #3 was working perfectly for me. S8 decided to remove Goal 3 and reward 2 Midnight Mushrooms for completion of the troublesome Goal 2. I had expended huge amounts of energy in order to have the Fangbeast spawn. Over 100 energy just to find the 2nd one. Then to have it disappear with hours still to go.

I left the game for a while and then went back to check on the Troll Camp which has not been forthcoming with Fabric. Finally some Fabric! I checked my inventory to determine the number of certain items I had as I had been stocking up on Mushroom Beams and Mushroom Fairy dust. There in my inventory were 2 Midnight Mushrooms and Cremino! I already had been lucky enough to receive Chanterelle and Enoki and magically after visiting a neighbour with the Turtle and all the kids, the Turtle had popped out after an adventure! I do not receive the top prizes when I play S8 games. If I open a box, it is a lower level prize. So, I placed and tapped on the first Mushroom. I received the expected filigree paths and 2 crowns. I tapped on the 2nd Mushroom and there was a kid which popped into Storage and another waiting to be placed. I had received Trumpet and receiving the final kid triggered Truffle! I was gobsmacked. This never happens to me. Never have I received all the prizes! I finally did reach 400 crowns so have opened the community goals. It is going to be difficult to get Porta Bella with only getting 2-3 crowns at a time and the fangbeast issue.

Executive Chef
    So, was there a prize for upgrading to level 6?

It doesn't appear I got anything.

Which means I wasted a lot of energy making 8 of everything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So, was there a prize for upgrading to level 6?

It doesn't appear I got anything.

Which means I wasted a lot of energy making 8 of everything.
    The L6 building drops 1400 coins, a $1K jump. Plus you will most likely get Portia if you can log in 4 times a day, no? L6 gives 25 crowns, right?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    POP! Cover me with fabrics! Fabrics day & night!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    First time today I'm really happy about my device crashing:

Collected from Portia Bella the first time - got +40 Energy and mushroom.
    Game crashed and reset - so " second" drop was also +40 Energy and mushroom.
    Just my luck that game crashed yet again "third time" - and it gave me +40 energy and Longsword

So " every time" without fail it gave me at +40 energy - YES, she DOES seem to be weekly alicorn in disguise and extra benefits.

If i get one more path... sorry but how boring and monotous can a prize be... since my reset and lost girl 5 days ago I havent gotten anything special. That makes: 0/5 great -.- and no turtle so 0/6

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The L6 building drops 1400 coins, a $1K jump. Plus you will most likely get Portia if you can log in 4 times a day, no? L6 gives 25 crowns, right?
    Thanks for the info, the coin amount is nice but I had reached 760 mushrooms while on level 5 so...

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    If i get one more path... sorry but how boring and monotous can a prize be... since my reset and lost girl 5 days ago I havent gotten anything special. That makes: 0/5 great -.- and no turtle so 0/6
    I will send good vibes. Maybe my luck will wear off on you. I have never had such luck before. I should buy a lottery ticket. Usually I just get boring paths which I can't use as I have no space. I did have my share of those. I will be glad not to see them again.

Power Of the Post luck to you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Thanks for the info, the coin amount is nice but I had reached 760 mushrooms while on level 5 so...
    We've not seen any info yet as to what it's meant to drop post-event so I'm still hopeful it will give something useful.