• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I guess no gift from Thurston today or the 3 daily goals.

Executive Chef
    I got the three daily goals, met them all, got a duplicate mushroom person. I had a lot of scroll paths from before and wasn?t using them, but put out a few paths in the spirit of the event. Twice at the troll camp with nothing; if that?s the hold up, I think I?ll use my energy for the forest quest until I know I can move forward on the mushrooms. I?m not a mushroom fan but theses graphics are very cute so do want to continue as able.

Executive Chef
    Just got my first drop from the troll camp. I still haven't gotten moss from my mines and tapping my neighbours mines hasn't dropped moss for me either. This is a very strange event. It really seems no two players have the same set of goals. I wish all the prizes were ugly so I could quit but I love mushroom anything so I’m sticking with it in the hopes things improve. Good luck to you all and thanks to everyone who’s contributing game play info to this thread, you’re making this a lot more doable.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

are we going to get goal totals on the first page

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieMac88 View Post
    I still cannot purchase the fortress. It is not in my inventory?I went all the way to the beginning? and it isn?t in the market. I?ve posted in the Bugs Forum but I guess everyone is on vacation? Thanks for letting me vent. This is the most frustrating event ever! I sure hope they send out surveys this time. All the big mushrooms disappear so I can?t get the people or paths. So frustrated!
    you have the fortress. it is in your kingdom. down by your fairy wedding carriage. i think it is in square J15. just below your sweetshop
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    you have the fortress. it is in your kingdom. down by your fairy wedding carriage. i think it is in square J15. just below your sweetshop
    . All the way down in the lowest left corner.

Fashion Designer
    Smh. So I got all three daily goals tonight. Visited the 5 communities received the wild mushroom thingy, placed it,went to chop, galloping horse dude came and no more mushroom and the quest is gone from the book.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Smh. So I got all three daily goals tonight. Visited the 5 communities received the wild mushroom thingy, placed it,went to chop, galloping horse dude came and no more mushroom and the quest is gone from the book.
    Same problem for me with the 5 communities.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just my luck or are the average yields of the midnight mushrooms much lower than usual equivalent drops in these events? The ones I chopped on the first day dropped ten or more mushroom crowns each, but since then I'm getting two or three crowns per mushroom. In other events the drop is usually 6-20, not 2-3. It seems to be something done to push you to upgrade the building faster because you need those higher drops from it sooner.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I still haven't gotten moss from my mines and tapping my neighbours mines hasn't dropped moss for me either.
    Have you tried putting your mines away?
    Put it away and take it back out.
    Rinse and repeat until you get enough moss.
    Should take less than two minutes to get all the moss you'll need.

This was a great find by Melany77