• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I’m on a iPad Pro and it has reset on me all the time. Again today I did the three goals and the last one I did was visit neighbors, I finished; collected the mushroom and it reset I went to my inventory and there were only 2 mushrooms instead of three. I finished them all together at the same time one by one. Yesterday I lost a little man. It reset. I am also getting materials from community members from their sparkling mines. Not all but some of them. Just to let you know that the bugs are still on. Thank you for your help.

Rhino Keeper
    Also the troll camp skips more than twice in a row. Yesterday I did not get one. Is anybody else having this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes yes yes yes. And loosing my little people,,,,,,,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Yes yes yes yes. And loosing my little people,,,,,,,

I only have one , and none little people on my iOS 4s cell, and on my old little iOS iPad I have two of the same and one of the other. When I visit I see people with too many or one or none.

Rhino Keeper
    This morning it look almost 50 energy tp spawn one fang beast, so I had one out of the two needed. Tonight I’m back to 0 counted and I just clicked on 50 cows, sheep, goats, chickens, farm buildings, swans, and lair of beasts with no fang beast in sight. The lair of beasts is only giving trolls, skunks, or dire boars. It should not be this hard! As it is I’m only getting two out of three goals and I can’t complete one of them because something has clearly been done to the drop rate. I only have one of the little people and despite going on 12 adventures no turtle.

I really thought we would have heard something by now or been compensated in some way with extra mushrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    This morning it look almost 50 energy tp spawn one fang beast, so I had one out of the two needed. Tonight I’m back to 0 counted and I just clicked on 50 cows, sheep, goats, chickens, farm buildings, swans, and lair of beasts with no fang beast in sight. The lair of beasts is only giving trolls, skunks, or dire boars. It should not be this hard! As it is I’m only getting two out of three goals and I can’t complete one of them because something has clearly been done to the drop rate. I only have one of the little people and despite going on 12 adventures no turtle.

I really thought we would have heard something by now or been compensated in some way with extra mushrooms.
    I am right there with you, difficult to spawn a fangbeast, but finally did complete. Also have done more than my fair share of adventures with no turtle. S8 has really dropped the ball and she show some accountability, but afraid they really don’t care and that won’t happen. I know people that are not playing the event, but have no trouble chopping mushrooms and have several fungi people.

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday I only got two goals. Despite going on many adventures (15+) no Turtle. Doesn't seem like there have been many players who have gotten the Turtle unless their not posting.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished a daily goal and it said I got a mushroom but it’s not in my inventory . My Troll Camp does not drop every time. Also I have Just Beyond the Grove completes except for Finding the Mushroom Turtle and have gone on Adventures with no Turtles
    Last edited by msmorg; 05-29-19 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Also the troll camp skips more than twice in a row. Yesterday I did not get one. Is anybody else having this issue.
    Yes, none last night and none today. I have enough of everything else to upgrade to Level 5 and almost enough made ahead for Level 6. Still trying to get the last 2 fabrics for Level 5.

Quote Originally Posted by carolw1958 View Post
    I am right there with you, difficult to spawn a fangbeast, but finally did complete. Also have done more than my fair share of adventures with no turtle. S8 has really dropped the ball and she show some accountability, but afraid they really don’t care and that won’t happen. I know people that are not playing the event, but have no trouble chopping mushrooms and have several fungi people.
    When the goal is not available, I accidentally spawn fangbeasts with no effort but when the goal is available, they refuse to spawn. No turtle either. So many filigree paths that I could carpet my entire kingdom but then there would be no room for anything else as you can't place anything, including people on a path!