View Poll Results: Feedback on Event

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • I got the turtle

    37 20.56%
  • I didn't get the turtle

    141 78.33%
  • I didn't get any Fungi kids

    2 1.11%
  • I got 1 of the Fungi kids

    10 5.56%
  • I got 2 of the Fungi kids

    15 8.33%
  • I got 3 of the Fungi kids

    13 7.22%
  • I got 4 of the Fungi kids and Truffle

    129 71.67%
  • I couldn't play - too many issues

    12 6.67%
  • I have a L6 Mushroom Fortress

    145 80.56%
  • I didn't get enough fabric to upgrade to L6

    16 8.89%
  • I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

    93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

    108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

    135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 945

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

  1. #311
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Two of the 3 daily goals showed up for me:
    Neighbors and fangbeasts
    So far the neighbor one worked, unless when I go back in the game my mushroom is gone.

    On a side note, visiting neighbors is glitchy.after not getting the mine item for 4 collections, I decided to visit neighbors to get my last 3. I was able to get 2. However, most neighbors didn't have even 1 sparkling mine out (hmmmm) and every neighbor appeared to have items placed in unopened plots. it was very weird as many plots looked unopened but had animals, Alicorns, buildings, decorations placed in them.

    Troll camp: no drop in 3 collections. It's going to be a long event.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I had goals 1 and 2 this morning and was able to get the choppable mushrooms, but I didn?t get goal 3. Both mushrooms today and the 3 Thurston gave last night gave me filigree paths. I know some people like them, but I don?t use them so they sit in storage. I hope S8 isn?t going to give us 1 every time. I?d much rather have a chance at the Fungi 5. I rarely get anything good in these choppable items, but I wouldn?t want the free paths to hurt my chances.

    Just glad S8 seems to have figured these new goals out, although fighting 2 fangbeasts each day could be a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Two of the three showed up for me today as well, however they don't show progression.
    For example I click on neighbors hearts and the goals is still 0 of 15
    All 3 goals showed up for me earlier, but I only received a reward for Goal 1 and Goal 2. I completed Goal 3 first and although it disappeared from my goal book, I did not receive the mushroom reward for completing it. I have since completed Goal 1 and 2 and did receive mushrooms for those.

  2. #312
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    664
    I have 56 filigree paths, but I think only 6 are from this current event, as 50 filigree paths were a prize from a much older past event.

  3. #313
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    All 3 goals showed up for me earlier, but I only received a reward for Goal 1 and Goal 2. I completed Goal 3 first and although it disappeared from my goal book, I did not receive the mushroom reward for completing it. I have since completed Goal 1 and 2 and did receive mushrooms for those.
    Exactly the same for me. I'm just going forward and expecting this event to stay glitchy. My biggest problem is restraining myself from gemming forward and waiting for the troll camp to deliver!

  4. #314
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,386
    Galadraal
    Trudyscandles

    i totally understan and agree that it is easier if everything is added to page 1. it just was luck that i had the first "public" post. so i kept adding the goals there. anything anyone wants added to the goal list and thinks it would be helpful to know-just post and i will put it down. i personally don't want to have to read thrugh 33 pages of posts to find that the truffle doesn't spawn until step 5.
    and i can understan that if it doesn't spawn in an event like this, it is easy to assume that it is glitches & not that they haen't gotten to that part
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  5. #315
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,050
    Quote Originally Posted by morsith View Post
    Weird thing happened to me when I was collecting hearts in my neighbor's kingdom. I clicked on their sparkling mine and received a Sporestruck Moss. Returned home to check my inventory and it was there. Was this a glitch or a new way to collect items?

    Has this happened to anyone else?
    Try this: Store your sparkling mines and see what happens. Keep putting your sparkling mines in and out of storage until you have the total number of mosses needed for the event.

  6. #316
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    599
    I Have 65 filigree paths now although some were acquired prior to this event. It looks like S8 saw a few comments on the forum about liking this path so now I get one with every choppable mushroom. I’d really prefer to get the Fungi 5 instead.

    S8 - please help us get the little mushrooms instead of the paths.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

  7. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Galadraal
    Trudyscandles

    i totally understan and agree that it is easier if everything is added to page 1. it just was luck that i had the first "public" post. so i kept adding the goals there. anything anyone wants added to the goal list and thinks it would be helpful to know-just post and i will put it down. i personally don't want to have to read thrugh 33 pages of posts to find that the truffle doesn't spawn until step 5.
    and i can understan that if it doesn't spawn in an event like this, it is easy to assume that it is glitches & not that they haen't gotten to that part


    shortdanzr ....Truffle also spawns from wells....so far i have had 100% spawn rate from wells....12 truffles from 12 wells

    You are doing an amazing job with the goal steps. Thank you for stepping up and helping and giving SW a break even tho you are on a beach vacay.

  8. #318
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcplaystoregames View Post
    I'm over 20 filigree n just one kid. So unlucky.
    Better than zero paths & kids
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

  9. #319
    I may be wrong but there is a possible reason your third midnight mushroom quests are failing.

    Tap 15 hearts in ?neighbor? kingdoms.
    Visit 5 ?community? kingdoms.

    Visiting my neighbors to tap hearts won?t check off the visit goal.

    Hope this is right and helps some of you

  10. #320
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by cntrygirl1970 View Post
    shortdanzr ....Truffle also spawns from wells....so far i have had 100% spawn rate from wells....12 truffles from 12 wells

    You are doing an amazing job with the goal steps. Thank you for stepping up and helping and giving SW a break even tho you are on a beach vacay.
    To be completely honest
    I am using the forum as an excuse to get away from my 50 crazy family members out here. But I will add the wells. And have a toast in the sun and salt air to everyone here
    And the beach is 30 min from my house so it's not really a BIG deal
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 32 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •