• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    I can't help but wonder why they didn't offer the Fey Path? What with all the focus on mushrooms in this event, wouldn't the path lined with them have been the better option?

Regardless, I've completed the upgrades and now only have to collect points to get to the final prize. If I'm not very wrong in my math, I should have her tomorrow night. Then, I plan to use the down week to focus on my expansions which is a never ending job these days!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The only player I remember who posted that got the turtle, said it took 25 adventures.

I've heard of Golden Fleece, but never a gold turtle until now. Expensive turtle!
    Well, I must have been extremely lucky, I have only done 3 Adventures and got the turtle on the last one. I was primarily doing them to get fabric, so the turtle was a fantastic bonus. He only seems to give an egg, maybe a GD and a few coins, but he is cute. I can?t see myself collecting from him, but he will always have a place in my kingdom. I have been to see what seemed like hundreds of wild turtles in the river by the historic river mill on the Gold Coast.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can't help but wonder why they didn't offer the Fey Path? What with all the focus on mushrooms in this event, wouldn't the path lined with them have been the better option !
    I agree I really like the Fey path and only have a few

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    For those of you who are losing the Midnight Mushroom from a sync error after completing the Midnight in the Mushroom Grove goals, is the goal also reverting and coming back with no progress? Is it happening with all 3 of the Goals or just a specific one?
    Most times all three goals do not even show up. When 3 do come up, 1 will always disappear after completing the first. No, if sync occurs, Goal usually has disappeared completely. Only ever got 3 mushrooms when Thurston gave us 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    100% with you on lack of fangbeast. I gave up at 90 energy.

Had community goal (yay!) went and visited a fab five, went back home, goal was gone, no mushie (not yay). My troll camp drops are abysmal, no way to finish ANY event goal, and I would pay nuggets for a bunch of those paths others are swimming in. OK, I have talked myself into laughing out loud at how ridiculous this event is, for me anyway and many other players. Honestly, without the forum and the awesome community and support here, I don't think this game would hold a fraction of interest.

Thank you all. You help me over event humps. : D

I've been getting Goal 1&2 of the daily goals but not Goal 3 some days now in my 2nd Kingdom, no goals at all have appeared for this kingdom today. Not many Fangbeasts in either Kingdom as well.

I agree wholeheartedly about the community and forum members.

Your own posts brighten my day every time. Keep at it, who knows they might actually listen to us all for a change.
    :-)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I've been getting Goal 1&2 of the daily goals but not Goal 3 some days now in my 2nd Kingdom, no goals at all have appeared for this kingdom today. Not many Fangbeasts in either Kingdom as well.

I agree wholeheartedly about the community and forum members.

Your own posts brighten my day every time. Keep at it, who knows they might actually listen to us all for a change.
    :-)

Same issue for me! And also agree that the forum members are the best!

Executive Chef
    toay all 3 showed up. and i didnt have to visit 15 neighbors. just collect 15 hearts. yay. thought it was fixed. i come back=gola3 had disappeared and now i cant spawn a fangbeast.
    sigh
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Today again, same as yesterday, only received goal I en II.. Not III...

And the prize of the midnight mushroom are only Paths..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Today again, same as yesterday, only received goal I en II.. Not III...

And the prize of the midnight mushroom are only Paths..
    This event is so "sporadic" that even the daily goals come at different times. Just went in to my game and no new daily goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Been getting paths as well.

The Midnight Mushrooms in my storage have been going missing so I decided to put whatever I have out. Today, I visited community kingdoms and when I got back Goal III was gone but I never received any reward. >.<