• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    my post from Bugs forum:
    Thanks SpirtWind. I played very little yesterday due to moving my daughter into an apartment. I did log on briefly to do the side goals and collect fabric. I chopped my midnight mushroom right after receiving and received one of the fab five, then poof she disappeared. The midnight mushroom was gone too. Here is a picture before she went away.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	85AF71B3-0365-495C-8BCF-4BDB23BB410D.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	270.3 KB 
ID:	51943
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    I feel like I'm really off topic here but the fairy dust mushrooms are really pretty and I wish I could have one that I can physically place on my game board for decoration (even better if it has useful drops)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    For those of you who are losing the Midnight Mushroom from a sync error after completing the Midnight in the Mushroom Grove goals, is the goal also reverting and coming back with no progress? Is it happening with all 3 of the Goals or just a specific one?
    Today I only get goal 1 en 2 not goal 3

Yesterdat I had all 3 goals, in the inventory there were 3 mushrooms, but after I collect from 1 mushroom the other 2 disappeared..
    So, I only had 1 mushroom for collect..

Executive Chef
    By this rate it would be easier for S8 to just send us 3 as Thurston's gift....and not even bother with goals- so many bugs.

Executive Chef
    Not to jinx myself, but so far the three goals have all worked for me. And I got a blanket on my first adventure and the turtle on my second.

Name:	0B18577E-FBCC-4B87-AE55-9D5277C80B4F.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	239.5 KB 
ID:	51944

I’m also getting the characters from the mushrooms but as you can see, four of the five are the guys with sticks. It’s starting to look like a drum line. If I get nine, I’m starting a baseball team.

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats! From about 10 adventures I got one fabric, and now I have all components needed to finish except the fabric, so I’m not sending any more - the small chance of a return I want is not worth the resources.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just accidentally did this. I bought three by mistake. 90 gems spent. But no prize mushroom people. Only paths...
    So much fun! More fun than I could ever imagine! And it's just going to get funner! I won't believe how much funner it can't get! Lol.
    I can just feel the fun ooozing out of you. Lol. I feel your pain. I almost bought a mushroom thinking it was in my inventory. Something didn't feel right and I drew brakes before I clicked. Phew!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I feel like I'm really off topic here but the fairy dust mushrooms are really pretty and I wish I could have one that I can physically place on my game board for decoration (even better if it has useful drops)
    Same. I?m also not gonna chop my last two midnight mushrooms so I can keep them on my board too.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Perception of time elapsed can play tricks on us. And it works in both directions. Some things feel like we just started and other things feel like we?ve been doing forever. That being said and just to set the record straight, especially for newer players, Castle Story debuted in September 2012. I started in February of 2013 and recall the first anniversary celebration in September.
    Interesting! I just checked my join date - January 2013. I first played on an iTouch but eventually the game outgrew my old IOS and I had to stop playing for about six months. Then I got an iPhone in January 2016 and was so happy to be back! However, I kept outgrowing my memory and had to regularly delete and reinstall my game. Visiting neighbors was a ****er! Finally in late 2017 I got an iPad with tons of memory. These forums and the volunteers and staff have been stellar. It?s still my favorite game and I love the graphics and creativity.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 05-28-19 at 03:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Same. I?m also not gonna chop my last two midnight mushrooms so I can keep them on my board too.
    Look at her, isn't she pretty? I made an extra for souvernir but soon she'll be buried in my evergrowing storage. Wish we could have one to place on our game board. She can drop mushrooms, glimmerdust, and maybe chance of 1 gem. What a perfect item to have!

Name:	143B47B0-FE01-4F7D-9355-BDE1441726C3.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	256.8 KB 
ID:	51945