• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    At this point I, like others, will just be happy to qualify for the community prizes. To be five days of steady play in, and in fact with extra time spent due to a holiday, and only have 161 of the item that goes toward the community prize is unheard of. Just when I started doing events again because they'd become more reasonable...

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, only 2 daily goals AGAIN: Midnight Goals 1 and 2 - but NOT 3.

This is now 3 days in a row.
    2 days in a row that I received Goals I and III at 1:30 am ET. Today, The missing Goal II arrived around 10:30 am, I think.

So, several people receive Goals I and II but not Goal III but I receive Goala I and III. It would make sense for it to be the same. It is definitely a Sporadic Occurrence.

Oh, and the Midnight Mushroom tonight gave me enough crowns to get a Midnight Mushroom at 150 points but that is all I got. Not even any paths.

I hate visiting other kingdoms as it takes ages -.-
    Got all 3 mushrooms today - chopped them - one girl yeah! Reboot. No mushroom chopped. Girl gone and one mushroom lost. Great. Neighbor requests are annoying but I had never such proplems with that

Executive Chef
    on the goal I with visitng neighbors. you don't have to tap ALL 5 hearts for it to count! i only tap one heart so that eveyrone else who is visiting has a chance to find some hearts. i mean my queendom is wicked red so its at the bottom of most people's lists & it is always sparkling. and since ihave leveled my building up to a 6 already, i avoid tapping on other's mines if i can because i know people are getting the sporeestruck moss from tapping on other's mines. i don't need any more. i have plenty of extra material that i would love to give away to others for free. of course the only thing i dont have extra of are the little people b/c i recieved the one chick twice. an no turtle.
    i haven't recieved Portia Bella yet. but i should by the end of the day
    but you can tap only a few and leave the rest of the hearts to everyone else. especially since some people have to attempt these goals multiple times for it to go through

when i actually went into my account this morning, i had all 3 goals there! i haven't had goal III since the first day. i did goal 1 first. came back & goal III is gone

you need 15 hearts from neighbors. not 15 invdividual neighbors. my game (since we all have been playing the same different event) had a glitch in the goals that did not register like everyone else. apologies to anyone who was confused
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 05-30-19 at 03:05 AM. Reason: update for clarification
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I’ve had all three goals since day one but today, none of them. Sporadic indeed.
    No Gems For Runes!

I finally got the third goal today but, after reading all the posts about game resets happening with the third goal, chose to do the three one at a time.

So I cleared the first goal, chopped the mushroom and got the Mushroom Crowns and Filigree path tiles. Then I finished the second goal, dug out the mushroom, and received more Crowns and Tiles. I followed this with the clearing of the third goal. Got the mushroom - yeah! Chopped the mushroom, out came the crowns and more tiles! Wow!

Decided to make sure everything was okay so I opened my inventory and Yes! Everything was in place. So I closed the inventory, and the galloping horse appears

Went back into the inventory and found that everything I received had disappeared.

It looks like I'm going to be ignoring the third goal until some official word is released that S8 has fixed this... this... [takes a deep breath and exercises extreme restraint] ...WHATEVER for good

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I finally got the third goal today but, after reading all the posts about game resets happening with the third goal, chose to do the three one at a time.

So I cleared the first goal, chopped the mushroom and got the Mushroom Crowns and Filigree path tiles. Then I finished the second goal, dug out the mushroom, and received more Crowns and Tiles. I followed this with the clearing of the third goal. Got the mushroom - yeah! Chopped the mushroom, out came the crowns and more tiles! Wow!

Decided to make sure everything was okay so I opened my inventory and Yes! Everything was in place. So I closed the inventory, and the galloping horse appears

Went back into the inventory and found that everything I received had disappeared.

It looks like I'm going to be ignoring the third goal until some official word is released that S8 has fixed this... this... [takes a deep breath and exercises extreme restraint] ...WHATEVER for good
    your "WHATEVER'' was very diplomatic. i'm proud of you

SC- as usual pretty close on your energy. i finished about 4.5-5 days in. (i had saved energy from when i finished last event and i just sat and collected energy for a few days=was so proud of myself). but i think since this event was so sporadic and wonky, i know i used a LOT more energy than usual. (now i admit that some of that might have been trying to spawn and **** fangbeasts or from visiting neighbors looking for hearts). but other than the event items, the only thing i collected from were my energy sources & others (trade ticket items, etc). i actually tallied everything i collected from. so i used 4700 XP on this event.
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 05-28-19 at 04:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Still only two out of three mushroom goals for me. I also used over 50 energy on cows, chickens, lair of beasts with no fang beast to be found for the second goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Still only two out of three mushroom goals for me. I also used over 50 energy on cows, chickens, lair of beasts with no fang beast to be found for the second goal.
    i can usually always spawn one using my stables and hatcheries

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    I’m getting better fang beast results with pigs and sheep