• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    anything is normal in this event. i say that because it is almost as if everyone is playing a slightly different event.
    I’ve had only two goals too.
    PS for this having trouble spawning fangbeasts, my swans have a decent spawn rate and eggs allow me to do a lot of trades (let’s hope I’ll not jinx it)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carolw1958 View Post
    Come on S8. This is beyond annoying. I just completed the daily goal of visiting 5 communities. I placed the mushroom and chopped it. I got Chantrelle and then the game reset. I lost Chantrelle and the mushroom crowns. After 5 days of playing I only have 165 mushroom crowns. I cannot get any from the daily goals because they do not work!
    The mushroom crowns from midnight mushrooms are insignificant. The most I have gotten is 4 (one time).

This may be the first time I don't get the reward for colllecting items from the special building. I can only hope to upgrade to level 4 today, but I've already received my 1 cloth from the troll camp today so I doubt it. With 14 cloths left to get in 9 days, completion looks unlikely. At 3 mushroom crowns a collection for another day and then being stuck at level 4 for most of the rest of the event, I hope to get enough for the community prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The mushroom crowns from midnight mushrooms are insignificant. The most I have gotten is 4 (one time).

This may be the first time I don't get the reward for colllecting items from the special building. I can only hope to upgrade to level 4 today, but I've already received my 1 cloth from the troll camp today so I doubt it. With 14 cloths left to get in 9 days, completion looks unlikely. At 3 mushroom crowns a collection for another day and then being stuck at level 4 for most of the rest of the event, I hope to get enough for the community prizes.
    I am with you. I seriously doubt I can get enough mushroom crowns from the special building. At this point I am not getting any from the daily goals. I too have had very few drops from the troll camp. Hoping to upgrade to level 4 today. It is frustrating to see that some people are not having any problems at all. Just doesn’t make sense. Good luck to you!

Executive Chef
    Today is at least the second day Thurston did not give me my three mushrooms.

I think they have the goals swapped my neighbor goal takes me to the community if I click on it first. However, if I finish community first when I click on the neighbors goal it does indeed take me to the neighbor list. I know it’s not much LOL but it’s something that works.

Executive Chef
    I buy the packs especially when they include trade tickets and also energy so I usually end up with plenty of the items. Unfortunately it won’t give you the turtle or the fangbeasts. My only hope is the next pack ( which is in about 8 hours) will include the extremely rare spelldust shrooms. I only got ONE from the gem tree. The first trees I got at least two.

Executive Chef
    I just tried the candy rams. None of the four spawned the fangbeast:-(. I usually don’t collect from them but they are pretty so I keep them out. I know there aren’t any monsters because I just took out the one on my board. I do get lots and lots of dire boars and am even maxed on the traps. The fangbeasts and skunkupine traps are extremely rare also. I think because both are often used in the various quests and events. I even try using the monster den thing.

Good luck to everyone who hopes to finish this thing with all the available items and my sincere thanks to everyone in this forum who posts tips and information. It DOES help to know that I am NOT the only one having issues and that many MANY people have far worse issues than I do.

Farm Supplier
    First day I?ve got all three goals. Then when I chopped the mushrooms, got Chanterelle & the game reset giving me nothing! This is the worst glitch we?ve had.

Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    First day I?ve got all three goals. Then when I chopped the mushrooms, got Chanterelle & the game reset giving me nothing! This is the worst glitch we?ve had.
    Same with me. Got Chantrelle and then game reset. Lost her and mushroom crowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    Maybe the resetting has something to do with having the three goals. I?ve been having only two goals the last three days and the game has never reset after I chop the mushrooms.

But I want the third goal so that I can have all three mushrooms. Will S8 compensate us with the missing mushrooms from the missing Goal?

And enough with the Filigree Path Tiles. I have enough to cover my entire queendom
    Last edited by deadpixel; 05-27-19 at 05:44 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven?t even gotten the goals today. Some days I do and some days I don?t.