• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I actually did get the Turtle. I have never gotten a rare prize ( or even semi rare) before this. I really did not expect to get it. I was just trying for Fabric. I have the last mushroom Flag for Level 5 in the workshop. I need 8 more flags for Level 6. I had just noticed a neighbour with the Turtle and a collection of Mushroom Kids. Possibly their luck rubbed off on me.

yay!!! I am still trying to get the Turtle, he is just so darn cute.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    I lost my crowns and paths from the community visit goal because the game reset. This was the first time I had received all 3 goals. These goals are a mess and I don't understand why they haven't yet been fixed.

Hey y haven?t I received any of the little people at all not even one. Please let me know every one else has at least one.

I saw that too I don’t have any prizes no little ones or a girdle. ☹️

Host(ess)
    I don't have any mushroom kids or the turtle either ☹️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StorysPlayer67 View Post
    Hey y haven?t I received any of the little people at all not even one. Please let me know every one else has at least one.
    I haven’t received any of them either, but then I very rarely receive the “good” prize from the mushrooms, chests, gifts or any of these other items won from finishing those daily goals. I think S8’s random generator needs to be updated. It often seems that the same people get the special prizes/drops and others like me get none. I did finally get the bride/groom and ring bearer in the wedding event, but other than those two, I don’t think I’ve ever received one of the special drops.

Hopefully they can make it more fair. I feel like if you do the work and complete all the daily goals each day, you should be able to get these special drops.

I also have done many adventures and only received fabric twice and no turtle.

Pika - would you explain how your random generator works and why it doesn’t seem so random?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StorysPlayer67 View Post
    nope, everyone else does not have at least one!!

i swear my game was automatically programmed to never receive any of the special prizes years ago for not one special prize has ever been received that i can recall.. nope i get just the common things only and i guest these filigree paths must of been common prizes in other events too for i now have 126 so far, too bad they don't at least sell for coins!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    And #$%&@ what is it with the game re-sets?!! I just gathered a fabric from the troll camp and adventure only to have the game reset and get nothing from both. It?s beyond aggravating.
    I no longer tap on the important things first. I collect from something trivial for a few taps to see if the game is going to reset. Then I hit the important things. I?ve been the victim of game resetting too many times.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    Hear, hear! The kingdom has spoken! Get it together or we resort to pitchforks and rotten tomatoes. Seriously though, it is aggravating to play a game that doesn?t work properly or the odds of winning are slim to impossible.
    I?ve got the start of an army, all those scary elves or gnomes or whatever they were from a few years back!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    This is about as much fun as following Jon Snow on GOT for years only to see him reduced to lines like ?You are mah Qween?
    UGH.

Not even to Bend the Knee.

At least we know the end of the event won?t be rushed through