[QUOTE=shortdanzr;1581725]on the goal I with visitng neighbors. you don't have to tap ALL 5 hearts for it to count! i only tap one heart so that eveyrone else who is visiting has a chance to find some hearts.

Yes it?s the number of hearts you tap on. If you only tap on one heart you have to visit FIFTEEN neighbors. Maybe you don?t have the looooong wait time for the list to even load and ANOTHER LOOOONG wait time to get into the kingdom like I do and can spend the hour or so visiting.

Also, do you know that when the person click on the sparkling item you get more gold than a non sparkly item? Some people are low on gold because things have gotten extremely expensive lately. Many of the newer quest items give more gold than the old ones so I usually try to collect from them more often so I don?t keep going broke.

I appreciate you think you are helping others and that?s a good thing. I also like helping others but not at the expense of my needs. Call me selfish but I don?t have the time to waste. It NEVER used to take this long to load just the list. I usually click on the list and put my phone down and look at my game on another device or do something else while I?m waiting for the game to load. Ditto when opening the game and the first thing that pops up is a splash screen telling me to make sure I?m connected to the internet and then I get the galloping horse telling me to play a game that I can?t simply close, I have to click okay and THEN click get later. Many if not all of those games I installed YEARS ago and stopped playing when they got to the point of impossibility.