• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Presumably you have to gem speed it to drop, though. So that would be costly, no?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Presumably you have to gem speed it to drop, though. So that would be costly, no?
    No. When you put it away, it drops the moss.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    No. When you put it away, it drops the moss.
    Just tried it and yes - the actual act of putting the mines away drops moss - not every time, but most times. What a useful glitch! I've been playing a long time and not seen one like this!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    Just tried it and yes - the actual act of putting the mines away drops moss - not every time, but most times. What a useful glitch! I've been playing a long time and not seen one like this!!
    Shame this doesn’t work with the troll camp.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Same problem for me with the 5 communities.
    I’ve never even gotten that one, just the neighbors and fang beast ones. Today I only got the fang beast goal.

Does nobody at S8 test these things before release??? This one has been especially buggy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I’ve never even gotten that one, just the neighbors and fang beast ones. Today I only got the fang beast goal.

Does nobody at S8 test these things before release??? This one has been especially buggy.
    And the buggiest, most problematic events tend to be right befor a holiday weekend when they can’t be contacted for days.
    No Gems For Runes!

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Smh. So I got all three daily goals tonight. Visited the 5 communities received the wild mushroom thingy, placed it,went to chop, galloping horse dude came and no more mushroom and the quest is gone from the book.
    I did daily goals 1 and 3, placed the mushrooms, chopped the first and then galloping horse appeared and both mushrooms gone. I did daily goal 2 and it worked, but got the usual 2 mushroom crowns and walkways. This is the worst event ever!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieMac88 View Post
    I still cannot purchase the fortress. It is not in my inventory?I went all the way to the beginning? and it isn?t in the market. I?ve posted in the Bugs Forum but I guess everyone is on vacation? Thanks for letting me vent. This is the most frustrating event ever! I sure hope they send out surveys this time. All the big mushrooms disappear so I can?t get the people or paths. So frustrated!
    I invited you from both my accounts to have a look, and it's where the others say, all the way to the left and below in the corner by the sea. There's a skunk spawned next to it. It doesn't look like a fortress though, more like a pond with some mushrooms. You even have it leveled up to lvl. 3 already (more than me ).

Or do you mean the troll camp by chance? That one is to the right of you wizard schools, between the barracks and a pond.

I'm playing, but I don't know if I'll go all the way levelling up the fortress. I'm just playing for the community prizes.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by carolw1958 View Post
    I did daily goals 1 and 3, placed the mushrooms, chopped the first and then galloping horse appeared and both mushrooms gone. I did daily goal 2 and it worked, but got the usual 2 mushroom crowns and walkways. This is the worst event ever!
    I got all three daily goals this morning. I visited the 5 community members got the mushroom. Placed it on my board, didn't chop it. Went to visit my three neighbours, got the second mushroom. Came back to my kingdom and the first mushroom was gone. So too was the challenge to visit five community members. So heads up. If by some stroke of fortune you manage to get the three daily challenges, make sure you chop each mushrooms right away instead of waiting to chop all three like I attempted to do. :-/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I got all three daily goals this morning. I visited the 5 community members got the mushroom. Placed it on my board, didn't chop it. Went to visit my three neighbours, got the second mushroom. Came back to my kingdom and the first mushroom was gone. So too was the challenge to visit five community members. So heads up. If by some stroke of fortune you manage to get the three daily challenges, make sure you chop each mushrooms right away instead of waiting to chop all three like I attempted to do. :-/
    Not bad idea to get and then chop. I wanted to stock up a few a chop then chop them slowly. I seem to get the same prize from each when I chop them together. My community visit prize disappeared to. I will report it in bug thread. I don't expect any response, maybe on Tuesday. I did not get any of the mushroom goals yesterday so three missed mushrooms.
    Thuakie Sword #19