• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    Ok so anyone else unable to find this incredibly well hidden turtle? I?ve probably completed about 10 of the mushroom grove adventures (which has sadly eaten into my gold nugget supply more than I would have liked it to) and still no turtle?

Is this an issue I should be raising or am I just insanely unlucky?
    Someone said they did 30 adventures with no Turtle, someone else did 20 and some got 2 or 3 turtles.

Rhino Keeper
    30 adventures and still no turtle, waste of gold nuggets.

So this one’s basically one of the much rarer items one can get from completing an event. Given all the issues people have been having with the daily goals, hopefully we might get it anyway. Unlikely but one can dream.

I'll be done with this event after one more collection from the Mushroom Fortress. So I thought I'd create a mushroom-toadstool village in a corner of my queendom and at the same time, make some use of the hundreds of Filigree Tiles that I'd gotten.

I made some quick adjustments before heading to Starbucks for a coffee fix, but when I reopened CS, I discovered that ALL my walkers had crowded themselves on the Filigree path and were walking back and forth on it. It looked like the scene from Cars when they were all obsessing about the newly made road:

I'm guessing that the starting point for all the walkers is the south-western corner of the land, hence their assembling at the area, but it is still a funny scene.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'll be done with this event after one more collection from the Mushroom Fortress. So I thought I'd create a mushroom-toadstool village in a corner of my queendom and at the same time, make some use of the hundreds of Filigree Tiles that I'd gotten.

I made some quick adjustments before heading to Starbucks for a coffee fix, but when I reopened CS, I discovered that ALL my walkers had crowded themselves on the Filigree path and were walking back and forth on it. It looked like the scene from Cars when they were all obsessing about the newly made road:

I'm guessing that the starting point for all the walkers is the south-western corner of the land, hence their assembling at the area, but it is still a funny scene.
    That is very funny! They’re watching what you’re doing to their land.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    30 adventures and still no turtle, waste of gold nuggets.

That’s me too. I’ve done at least 30 adventures and no turtle. Oh well, part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

If these are the only paths on your game board, that's why they're all walking there. If I remember correctly, this was discovered a few years ago & a way to corral them all in one area.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Shall I look at preparing a poll for this event?? Sorry I've been a bit sporadic myself in getting these up and running! If you would and want something specific, please let me know.
    Polls are awesome. But you to make difference between " I liked/ disliked this event" there should be also option - there were so many bugs I couldn't play. Since I don't think we have EVER had so many bugs in single event .

Executive Chef
    One last bug: once you complete the event, building materials are still dropping from cows, mines, mushrooms

More things to avoid until Weds night.

It frustrates me because my side goal is to always collect exactly the amount I need so nothing is left in inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    One last bug: once you complete the event, building materials are still dropping from cows, mines, mushrooms

More things to avoid until Weds night.

It frustrates me because my side goal is to always collect exactly the amount I need so nothing is left in inventory.
    Weird- for me they stopped dropping immidiateluy after I upgraded to level 6.