• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
    To have Truffles spawn from ponds, you need to be on step 5 of the main goal; that step starts with dialogue where Truffle appears and accuses Young Ruler of conspiracy with the Baron. Even though your Fortress has indicated since you first bought it that you need to get swords from Truffle to upgrade the Fortress to level 2, you can't actually get those swords until step 5.

Shortdanzr, can you update your Post #6 to make it clearer to people like me that Truffles will NOT spawn from ponds until Step 5?
    i updated post#6.
    (not to you)
    i am not a moderator!!!! i agreed to help out SW since i had already written out all the steps. she is on here, but it is holiday both in the states and AU. there are glitches. i don't have the resources she does. but i will try to help out as i can.

****please everyone please re-read ALL of page one. from SW posts. to SC wonderful inventory. to my steps. i did not put the needed #s of items of each on the upgrade posts because i am still technically a new queendom. so i probably have lower requirement than those who are level 50. but the actual steps don't change.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Truffle spawns from ponds including Mermaid ponds.

My Hortensia?s timer just increased also. They seem to pull that garbage FAR too often. Also, the Post Office hasn?t dropped any trade tickets for at least the last 3 collections.

I also have to constantly login to the forums where I used stay logged in for days.

I almost think they WANT us to quit with the constant glitches, resets, timer increases, advertisements and the ridiculously long time to load the neighbor! Community list.

My post office hasn't given me a trade ticket for ages.
    It's bad they change stuff to impede us. With this and all the glitches going on it makes we wonder whyyyy.

I feel they should have not taken away players lvl 6 fortress. I understand why,but as it was their mistake they should have let it go.
    I too have to log in on forum every time I come here whereas before i was logged in for weeks, months.

Since this event started and happens with other events too I can't get into game for hours at a time, loading screen goes on and on and on....10,15,20 minutes then usually goes to the 'check your internet' screen when I have definitely have internet. If I do get in I quickly put a craft on and try chopping etc before I get kicked off. Never used to be like this,it's so frustrating. I've put a lot of things in storage,reduced my wall, cleared cache, got rid of aps. I'm not that good with tech stuff and don't know what else I can do. If it carries on like this I can't see me finishing this event, which hasn't happened for a longgg time. Sad if I dont.

Executive Chef
    SC & others who were curious when the mushroom fortress changes. at level 4. here is what level 4 looks like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lvl 4.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	51927

after upgrade. level 5 is identical to level 4
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to all the free Midnight Mushrooms from S8, I’ve completed the Fungi Five (and even got twin Chanterelles!)

However, the 3 goals that you complete yourself are now not working.

I did them all the first time around (Goal 1 took a few goes until it “stuck” and I got to keep the reward, but all 3 did work), but now, second time around, I have just completed goal 3 and although it has disappeared from my goal book, I did not get the reward screen or the mushroom reward. It has NOT reset like the previous glitch, this time the goal has gone completely and therefore cannot be re-done. I have force closed the game, but it has not reappeared!
    Last edited by GC5410; 05-25-19 at 02:19 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i updated post#6.
    (not to you)
    i am not a moderator!!!! i agreed to help out SW since i had already written out all the steps. she is on here, but it is holiday both in the states and AU. there are glitches. i don't have the resources she does. but i will try to help out as i can.

****please everyone please re-read ALL of page one. from SW posts. to SC wonderful inventory. to my steps. i did not put the needed #s of items of each on the upgrade posts because i am still technically a new queendom. so i probably have lower requirement than those who are level 50. but the actual steps don't change.
    Thank you so much for your help. It?s really appreciated

Yes it would be outstanding if people would only read the first page at least before asking the same questions over and over again. We who?ve been playing awhile know you usually have to wait to be asked for something before you can get it but we forgot (I do anyway LOL) so it?s very helpful to have reminders that certain things aren?t available until they are asked for. The more time that passes, the more pages to read through and I know sometimes you can?t find what you are looking for but pretty much everything you need really is on the first page.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    My post office hasn't given me a trade ticket for ages.
    It's bad they change stuff to impede us. With this and all the glitches going on it makes we wonder whyyyy.

I feel they should have not taken away players lvl 6 fortress. I understand why,but as it was their mistake they should have let it go.
    I too have to log in on forum every time I come here whereas before i was logged in for weeks, months.

Since this event started and happens with other events too I can't get into game for hours at a time, loading screen goes on and on and on....10,15,20 minutes then usually goes to the 'check your internet' screen when I have definitely have internet. If I do get in I quickly put a craft on and try chopping etc before I get kicked off. Never used to be like this,it's so frustrating. I've put a lot of things in storage,reduced my wall, cleared cache, got rid of aps. I'm not that good with tech stuff and don't know what else I can do. If it carries on like this I can't see me finishing this event, which hasn't happened for a longgg time. Sad if I dont.
    My post office isn’t as bad as the purple mill we built in one of the recent quests, which essentially is a deco (because I don’t need coins).

Fashion Designer
    Fangbeasts always seem the most difficult to spawn. I finally gave up after about 20 cows and chickens I used a trap. I don’t have that many traps and try not to use them.

My “24 hour” goal was much longer than 24 hours, maybe another glitch or maybe it reset after I finally finished because it didn’t show up until around 10pm when I was getting ready to go to sleep.

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if the devs even read these posts. It seems each new event brings more issues to more people. There was always one or two who had problems with the game not loading properly but this event it seems pretty much everyone has been negatively effected by the numerous glitches and it only makes it worse that it’s over a holiday weekend with many people having graduations and real life events that keep them from playing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    After reading through the posts, I went back to my board to do the daily goals. They are not there. I therefore cannot contribute to the community kitty in any way, nor can I access the filigree paths that I adore nor the figures. Maybe this IS the glitchiest event on record! S8! Help! Please! It really is NOT fun to be shut out entirely from an event. : ( LOVE the game, but not the glitches.
    Nope, remember this event is called "Sporadic Occurrance" (ps not "Sporadic Occurrence"), so it must be part of the event
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    SC & others who were curious when the mushroom fortress changes. at level 4. here is what level 4 looks like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lvl 4.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	51927

after upgrade. level 5 is identical to level 4
    Thanks, I have not yet loaded the pic for level 4. The changes happen at 4 & 6 most of the time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...