• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    It's still working this morning.
    I just got the ability to buy the fortress in the market (wasn't there before) but seriously just cannot even bother.

Yes, I can confirm this still works. I now have over a hundred sporestruck moss. Probably won't ever use them but what the heck. It was fun getting something for nothing lol.

I'm not getting anything from neighbours' mines though. So that's fixed I guess.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    My guess is that since we were NEVER Supposed to get level 6 fortresses- we got 2 by accident - thy simply DID take those away.

The one you need to upgrade should still be there.
    I never had two to begin with. I only had one level 6 fortress. That disappeared this morning and until just now I wasn't able to buy or acquire a new fortress. I just got the ability to purchase one in the market for 12000 coins. Can't bother.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I never had two to begin with. I only had one level 6 fortress. That disappeared this morning and until just now I wasn't able to buy or acquire a new fortress. I just got the ability to purchase one in the market for 12000 coins. Can't bother.
    This was always meant to be this way. You buy one for 12000 coins and upgrade it to level 6. We were NEVER supposed to get level 6 one on first day - it was accident.
    It is like it normally is - you buy 12000 coins level 1 building- upgrade it to level 6. Once you reach higher levels it drops more mushroom crowns.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    This was always meant to be this way. You buy one for 12000 coins and upgrade it to level 6. We were NEVER supposed to get level 6 one on first day - it was accident.
    It is like it normally is - you buy 12000 coins level 1 building- upgrade it to level 6. Once you reach higher levels it drops more mushroom crowns.
    Yes, of course. What some us were complaining about was that we could NOT purchase or acquire a new fortress after the level 6 was removed. So we could not upgrade anything. We could not buy one in the market or acquire it otherwise. We knew or at least suspected that something would happen to the level 6 fortress, but we had no ability to get a new one. This has been fixed now, at least for me. Hopefully for everyone as well.

Executive Chef
    but without the daily request from neighbors or the 3 aily taskets, we won't be able to get those giant purple mushrooms to chop to get the people to earn truffle
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Skipping too. Question if I don?t collect from all my energy generating animals, does the energy grow?
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Skipping this event. Saving up energy.

Host(ess)
    Good morning...My fortress is gone if I need to buy it again does that mean I lost $12k. this is so frustrating

Fashion Designer
    Neighbors - check your gems.
    I just looked up and noticed my gems are down more than 300.
    I am mostly calm with the glitches in this event, but gems equal real money as I do buy often in order to do my part to pay for s8 salary.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Hey! I?m missing the mushroom forest thing. Not the fortress/pond, I still have that, but the other thing, the big thing, dunno what it?s called. What is up with this? I?m just about to bail.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Host(ess)
    I’ve been playing for years guess I will sit this one out and just return neighbors request. Have a great weekend everyone’s!