• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    but without the daily request from neighbors or the 3 aily taskets, we won't be able to get those giant purple mushrooms to chop to get the people to earn truffle
    You'll get a new set of quests (visiting neighbors/community kingdoms and defeating fang beasts) every 23 hours. Completing those will give you midnight mushrooms to chop.

Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Skipping too. Question if I don?t collect from all my energy generating animals, does the energy grow?
    No, they don't accumulate. But there's no limit to the energy amount you have so say you collect energy, not use them, or use less than what you collect, voila you can accumulate quite a bit of energy. The largest energy stored known to date: 100,000 energy. I'm sure you can store more and to be honest I'm not sure if there's a limit. The only person who can test that limit is Puffhausen but I don't know if he plans to play anymore. Haven't seen him in a while. Does anybody know where Puffy is?
    Last edited by Melany77; 05-24-19 at 09:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    Skipping too. Question if I don?t collect from all my energy generating animals, does the energy grow?
    It doesnt grow beyond whatever the max is. So a weekly alicorn thta gives 40 energy will still give 40. That being said, some animals give random amount of energy, and occasionally give a big jump...my Wedding Alicorn gave me 100 once! But that was, what, from over a year ago?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

What do I need to collect from to get Truffle to spawn? Can't find ANY Info on that. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    It's still working this morning.
    Thanks Melany for the tip. If only it works on the troll camp...lol

Executive Chef
    No. you have to collect and not use any or just a little.
    Say for example, if I'm busy with other things, I try to pop into the game and tap my energy sources as often as possible.

Thanks for info on the ponds. I have quite a few out but will probably put some back into storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Froginthewillows View Post
    What do I need to collect from to get Truffle to spawn? Can't find ANY Info on that. Thanks!
    Ponds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Neighbors - check your gems.
    I just looked up and noticed my gems are down more than 300.
    I am mostly calm with the glitches in this event, but gems equal real money as I do buy often in order to do my part to pay for s8 salary.
    I noticed this AM when scrolling down my Workshop...the button to buy a mushroom st 10 gems "happens" without any notice.... be werry werry careful...
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-24-19 at 12:23 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    I also spent like 40 gems accidentally today - while chopping items during unlimited energy. So it is really easy to slip.

Rhino Keeper
    I can?t see the full chart on page one how much of the moss do we need in total?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    The ponds are on a ten minute timer and the Truffle so far has spawned on the first click, so my initial guess is two or three.
    I put all of mine out, but plan on reducing based on the pattern.
    Oh and I did have a glitch at first where I didn't get the goal that told me about the Truffle dude, but did need the mushroom blade in another goal, and forced closed to get my goal to show up and the ponds to spawn Truffle.

good luck
    Yesterday Ponds spawned Truffle virtually every hit....today I needed 6-7 for some. Put out all your Ponds (you should have 10-12) unless you are able to log in every 10 mins if your first 3 don't give up Truffle