• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 95 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thurston just appeared with three midnight mushrooms again!! Yay !! No maybe this replaces the daily quests??
    Last edited by Nessell; 05-24-19 at 03:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Thurston just appeared with three midnight mushrooms again!! Yay !! No maybe this replaces the daily quests??
    Wouldn’t that be nice if it’s for the whole event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Some found it in their inventory, a few pages back. Others didn?t find it at all and needed to repurchase it.
    Repurchase? I?m pretty sure I received it was a drop for completing a quest

New Resident
    I cannot find my troll camp, not in my inventory, and not on the game board. I have forced closed as well as deleted the game and downloaded it again. Still no troll camp. Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    I hope so. This is reliable, no one can complain. And we won't all rush to the same neighbors and take hearts away! Not to mention those poor people whose games load forever to log into any neighbor/ community kingdom.

Executive Chef
    The Mushroom fortress gets new look on level 4.

Quote Originally Posted by isabelmo View Post
    I cannot find my troll camp, not in my inventory, and not on the game board. I have forced closed as well as deleted the game and downloaded it again. Still no troll camp. Any suggestions?
    Look under decorations in Inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I waited til after some dialogue blah blah blah and then the goal showed up in my goal book. Getting a spawn about 1:4 ponds.
    To have Truffles spawn from ponds, you need to be on step 5 of the main goal; that step starts with dialogue where Truffle appears and accuses Young Ruler of conspiracy with the Baron. Even though your Fortress has indicated since you first bought it that you need to get swords from Truffle to upgrade the Fortress to level 2, you can't actually get those swords until step 5.

Shortdanzr, can you update your Post #6 to make it clearer to people like me that Truffles will NOT spawn from ponds until Step 5?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
    To have Truffles spawn from ponds, you need to be on step 5 of the main goal; that step starts with dialogue where Truffle appears and accuses Young Ruler of conspiracy with the Baron. Even though your Fortress has indicated since you first bought it that you need to get swords from Truffle to upgrade the Fortress to level 2, you can't actually get those swords until step 5.

Shortdanzr, can you update your Post #6 to make it clearer to people like me that Truffles will NOT spawn from ponds until Step 5?
    What Shortdanzr has is the "correct" format for this event. This event is full of glitches. One of my accounts, that didn't get Troll Camp drops hence was still on level 1, started spawning Truffle kid in Ponds (I needed water) before I got to the goal where dialogue started.(I started crafting the second Flag needed to upgrade) My other accounts didn't, they spawned correctly. So just try to follow your Goalbook & put Ponds etc In & Out of Storage, Force Close, all the other things we do in a "buggy" event.

Sporadic Occurrence indeed!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-24-19 at 04:27 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Neighbors - check your gems.
    I just looked up and noticed my gems are down more than 300.
    I am mostly calm with the glitches in this event, but gems equal real money as I do buy often in order to do my part to pay for s8 salary.
    Maybe you accidentally purchased 10 midnight mushrooms. Those are 30 each. Did you chop them and have it spawn one of those prize people/fairies? If so, that?s what happened. The non gem mushrooms don?t spawn those.