• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

I do not usually call for free stuff but this glitch is ridiculous. I finally was able to chop my mushroom and received crowns and another mushroom(because I had at least 15)then it reset. I should?ve just skipped this event like the past one

Executive Chef
    I have used an enormous amount of gems going on adventures trying to get the rare mushroom turtle. Believe me, it is extremely rare. This is a glitch as well. Someone needs to look into this as well, because it is impossible to have not gotten it for what I spent already.

Rhino Keeper
    So the end prize is a sword and food dropper only?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    So the end prize is a sword and food dropper only?
    Looks like it - I wish they would at least give us something with chance of Sweet or Spicy meals - with all events going on - it is too hard to find energy and time to craft those at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    What does the Truffle spawn from?
    ponds. or a trap you can buy or get as part of goal 5
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcupcake988 View Post
    I’m going to put this here too: This event needs a major redo. Too many glitches. If it’s done hope TPTB return my gems because as I won’t be able to play over the weekend and the next few days after that, I gemmed up and finished it and received no goal prize. Nothing. I have a level 6 mushroom fortress (had 2 but one disappeared much like everything else) that I got from one of the side goal. The last step you have to have 8 of the fairy dust mushrooms, flags and mushroom beams. I used, but they’re still showing in my inventory. This is a mess. Hope it gets fixed without me (us) losing what we’ve already put out.
    Oh but this is going to be interesting lol. I have a level 6 fortress and although I am going through the motions of the goal I wonder what will happen when I am required to upgrade it. Lol. Fun and games indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I just saw that we will have to go on adventure that requires golden nuggets. AGAIN.
    Can I ask for the hundredth time: whatever happened to golden apples and golden eggs?
    Quote Originally Posted by dthedragon View Post
    I do not usually call for free stuff but this glitch is ridiculous. I finally was able to chop my mushroom and received crowns and another mushroom(because I had at least 15)then it reset. I should?ve just skipped this event like the past one
    I believe I shall be sitting this one out. Yup. Not using my gold nuggets. Why not golden apples or eggs or...hey hey...how about them dragon scales? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    ponds. or a trap you can buy or get as part of goal 5
    Thank you shortdanzr!

Fashion Designer
    I have the same problem! I?ve visited, collected the hearts, collected the prize only to have it reset, twice!

Rhino Keeper
    So... yeah... this is not how I want to spend a holiday weekend, fuming about glitches. Think I’m gonna pass on this one. I’ll do just enough to help the community and my neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see any response from Storm8 telling us that they are working on this issue! This is crazy!