• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 95 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

I've tried multiple times in the past two days to purchase the starter pack for the quest. But nothing happens after I click purchase. Is anyone having this problem?

I do not appear to be being charged, as my balance is not changing.

Fashion Designer
    Only getting the first two out of three daily goals in my book, wth????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    To be completely honest
    I am using the forum as an excuse to get away from my 50 crazy family members out here. But I will add the wells. And have a toast in the sun and salt air to everyone here
    And the beach is 30 min from my house so it's not really a BIG deal
    Drink a margarita for me!!! It sounds wonderful.

I so wish I was getting a good spawn rate on truffle. I'm getting one truffle for every 4 or 5 dire boars. Really eats up the energy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Only getting the first two out of three daily goals in my book, wth????
    Me too! I tried the tip above about going into Community kingdoms but it didn’t work. Still only 2 out of 3 for me. What a mess this is.

Fashion Designer
    Me too.. on both the margarita and the dire boars... but I’m having to **** 8-10 boars to truffle ratio. Gr

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I would add my 2 cents to the forum, don't get me wrong I think you guys are great with all your help, it would have been super if page one had mentioned that the beam ? Truffle was not available until certain goals appeared. I assume since the upgrade asked for them, that made them available. Wrong again. I agree the camp is a great holdup & im Also having problems with the spell mushrooms even though I'm getting sufficient everything else with the wild mushrooms. Also would trade my 100+ paths for some of the little people. Thanks for letting me take up space. super good luck to everyone And don't get discouraged

Executive Chef
    Daily goals appeared- but only two off them

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Thank you so much for your help. It?s really appreciated

Yes it would be outstanding if people would only read the first page at least before asking the same questions over and over again. We who?ve been playing awhile know you usually have to wait to be asked for something before you can get it but we forgot (I do anyway LOL) so it?s very helpful to have reminders that certain things aren?t available until they are asked for. The more time that passes, the more pages to read through and I know sometimes you can?t find what you are looking for but pretty much everything you need really is on the first page.
    I agree. It's so tedious to go through countless messages saying the same thing. I contentiously look through each page as updates are added. And if someone complains about a glitch do so many others have to add theirs as well? That's my vent. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not gotten the goals to visit neighbors or communities since the first ones on Thursday. Just Thurston's gift one. And ironically I really want the paths not the people but I've gotten all but one of the people and only six paths. I originally had the paths from the first time they were in an event but not enough of them so I'm really trying to get enough to fill in around my castle. Note that if you put them up against each other going left to right they connect really nicely. They're by far my favorite path in the game. So of course I'm the one having trouble getting them so far.

Executive Chef
    Different games is once again evident:

1. My wells haven't spawned any truffles, others spawn every time. (My ponds have a decent spawn rate)
    2. I got 2 of the 3 daily goals (3rd didn't show in my goal book), others got all 3, some didn't get any.
    3. I get pathways with every mushroom (I don't use pathways in my kingdom), others get multiples of the people but no pathways.

By the way, the worse drop rate for me is cows: 12 cows yields 1 glowing mushroom.