• I had trouble spawning fangbeasts

93 51.67%
  • I wasn't able to get 3 magic mushies daily

108 60.00%
  • I got Portia Bella

135 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: A Sporadic Occurrence event | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Will we get the daily goal (3) for midnight mushroom this they too???
    I did not received them yet...
    It seems like the three side goals to earn Midnight Mushrooms are on a 24 hour timer (like the daily Hunt goals) instead of renewing at the daily reset like they usually do in a Community Event. I didn't log in until late last night so I won't see the goals for a long while yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I started the goals around 11:30 half an hour after start. Wonder if it will start 24 hours after they “fixed” it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It seems like the three side goals to earn Midnight Mushrooms are on a 24 hour timer (like the daily Hunt goals) instead of renewing at the daily reset like they usually do in a Community Event. I didn't log in until late last night so I won't see the goals for a long while yet.
    I usely get the daily hunt goals by me (Holland) in the evening at here. If that would be now on the same time then I should have get these goals 2 hours ago.
    So I think I will not get these anymore this day..
    Yesterday I visit many neighbors, but because of the glitch I did not get midnights mushrooms..

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the updates on the turtle. I will definitely save my golden nuggets for a better cause.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. I was also able to get the moss from neighbor?s sparkling mines. I think it explains how I had one inventory yesterday but hadn?t collected from my mines yet. I wasn?t sure where it came from. My question is...if we tap on a mine with a heart and receive a moss from a neighbor, are we taking the moss that neighbor would have received when they collected? I just collected from my 2 mines and received 0 moss. I wouldn?t want to get moss from a neighbor if it affected their ability to get moss. Does anyone know?
    If you store your sparkling mine you also get that moss.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I haven't been able to spawn a single fangbeast, sad.

I don't know what to do.
    I got my two fangbeasts from my gnome cows.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Well I've got 10 ponds & 2 mermaid collected at Least 4 times & haven't received a truffle yer????? Also do not have the mushroom beam anywhere available. No monster on board"?????? Anyone have an answer?
    I had an excellent spawn rate yesterday. Truffle from nearly every pond and well and I was quite confident that this will be a given. Today, I have similar problems and I am mad at myself that I didn't **** them all last night 😭

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Well I've got 10 ponds & 2 mermaid collected at Least 4 times & haven't received a truffle yer????? Also do not have the mushroom beam anywhere available. No monster on board"?????? Anyone have an answer?
    I had that same glitch, even though have a goal that requires the Mushroom Blade another goal needs to occur before the Truffle spawn from the ponds.
    I force closed and then the Truffle goal arrived.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I haven't been able to spawn a single fangbeast, sad.

I don't know what to do.
    Yesterday I had no problems getting them, but today I chopped and chopped and nothing. I?m going to hold off until the 3 daily goals reappear for today. I?m assuming the glitch with the 3 goals has something to do with them not spawning today.

Farm Supplier
    So because I had a level 6 mushroom fortress the goal for upgrading it autocompleted and when it disappeared I kept my level 1 fortress but the crafting ability disappeared from the workshops - I’ve been unable to upgrade the actual game one because of this so am stuck on level 3
    Also I am not getting the daily mushroom task so there is no way I can collect enough points to complete the goal
    I give up